40 Hour HAZWOPER Training - Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Aug. 21-25, 2017
- HAZMAT Plans & Programs, Inc., 30 S. Havana Street, Suite 304F
- Denver , CO , USA
Workers engaged in operations which involve a potential for employee exposure to hazardous substances, including hazardous waste, are mandated by OSHA to be HAZWOPER trained under the scope of 1910.120. For a site to be covered by this rule, employees must be engaged in one of the following operations:
- Hazardous substance response operations under CERCLA, including any initial investigations of the site prior to identification of exposures.
- Corrective actions involving cleanup conducted under RCRA.
- Operations at a State or local government designated site.
- Operations involving storage, treatment, and disposal facilities regulated by 40 CFR 264 and 265 pursuant to RCRA.
- Emergency response operations regardless of location when there has been a release or substantial threat of release of hazardous substances.