4th Annual Talent Acquisition Conference
Talent acquisition has significantly changed over the last several years and will continue to do so in order to meet the demands of a changing world. As a function, new technologies have been introduced, new organizational structures have been created, new sourcing strategies have emerged, effective employment branding is now a necessity and there is an increasing focus on the candidate experience. Talent acquisition is the key to gaining a competitive edge in the market.
- Event Type:
- Sep. 26-27, 2017
- Westin New York at Times Square
- New York , NY , USA
- Candidates have more choices of where to work and greater access to opportunities
- Technology changes the way we do things and the skills needed to get things done
- High number of baby boomers retiring impacts the need to fill jobs
- New Workplaces and Workforce mobility opens the door to more candidates that were not a possibility in the past.
- Data analytics will help identify successful recruiting techniques
- There are a number of sectors who are expected to have labor shortages
- Plus there are new trends in recruiting fueled technology and the Internet making talent acquisition an interesting topic.
During this conference, we will explore strategies and innovations you should consider and implement now in order to stay ahead of your competitors in the next decade. We will use a combination of keynote addresses, breakout sessions and roundtable discussions to ensure maximum opportunities to learn from experts and your peers.
This conference is designed for Head's, VPs and Directors of:
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Employment Branding
- Data Analytics
- Grant Weinberg, Director, Talent Acquisition (Worldwide), Gilead Sciences
- Christie Gragnani-Woods, SVP, Head of Strategic Talent Acquisition Infrastructure and Operations, Wells Fargo
- Milana Hogan, Chief Legal Recruiting & Professional Development Officer, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Stacy Van Meter, VP Talent Acquisition & Employment Brand, Deluxe
- Heidi Gerhard, Director, Talent Acquisition, BASF
- Laurent Longin, Director, Talent Acquisition, Duke Energy Corporation
- John Sigmon, CHRO, AARP
- Jocelyn Caldwell, Head of Workforce Analytics, TIAA
- Angie Wesley, VP, Head of Talent Acquisition, TIAA
- Mabel Rius, Global Head of Talent Acquisition & Onboarding, HSBC
- Tara Amaral, SVP, Head of Talent Acquisition, Fidelity Management
- Dr. Dawn Schlegel, Chief Talent Acquisition Group, CIA