4th Annual Thin Film Solar Summit USA
Seize new opportunities and slash your costs to fast-track your future to thin film success. Now in its 4th blockbuster year, the Thin Film Summit USA is the industry`s leading meeting place, and promises you the ultimate knowledge and networking experience. The biggest and best in thin film today will be present to make this the standout conference on the calendar.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Dec. 1-2, 2011
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- San Francisco , CA , USA
At the 4th Thin Film Summit USA, you will find the answers you need to solve thin film's biggest challenges today, and develop the strategies to exploit new prospects:
- The thin film global forum - Take the industry by storm with a comprehensive guide to the hottest markets that are bursting with promise
- New applications, new possibilities - Exploit the applications perfect for thin film, with a close look at rooftop, utility scale and BIPV progress
- Cost reduction masterclasses - Get ahead of the curve in making drastic thin film cost reductions – from technology to execution
- Financial focus - Learn priceless techniques to accrue track record, build your roadmap and get bankable today
- Carving the niche - Drive home the advantages thin film has over its rivals and make the breakthrough in efficiency gains and manufacturing processes
An unrivalled line-up of thin film experts ready to share their knowledge with you
The very best speakers in the industry will be present at the summit, ready to present, analyze, debate and discuss the most pressing challenges and opportunities for thin film today - and you will be able to take full advantage of their solutions and strategies.
Here is a sample of the names you will be hearing from:
- Cory Steffek, Director, Corporate Development, First Solar
- Todd Lindstrom, VP Sales, Sharp Solar
- Speaker TBC, Solar Frontier
- Kevin Lynn, Lead for Systems Integration, Solar Energy Technologies Program, US Department of Energy
- Michael Cliggett, Technology Development Manager, Solar Energy Technologies Program, US Department of Energy
- Bernhard Dimmler, CEO Würth Elektronik Research GmbH, Würth Solar
- Liyou Yang, CEO, Astronergy
- Ron Eller, President & CEO, Ascent Solar
- Brian Stone, Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Nanosolar
- Matthias Peschke, COO, Masdar PV
Unmissable networking opportunities - set up meetings, organize your diary, start the conversation!
Not only will you get to interact with our line-up of 25+ speakers, the event will bring together the most important companies in the industry. Unlike broader solar or PV events, the 4th Thin Film Summit USA will give you access to your potential customers and help you meet the people who matter to your business. See the companies who have been to our previous thin film events, and get the chance to network with the decision makers from the industry.
This year, you won't just have two days to network with the other attendees of the event - you get them for four whole weeks! With our upgraded and simplified online networking tool 'e-networker' you will enable to connect with top delegates for weeks - the benefits are obvious:
- See who is coming, familiarize yourself with the name and company & decide who you want to meet personally
- Arrange meetings in advance through the contacting service and send information about your services
- Generate potential business and follow up at the event & afterwards
- Keep in touch after the event if you have misplaced the card of an important contact