5th International Symposium & Exhibition on the Redevelopment of MPG 2014
The Fifth International Symposium and Exhibition on the Redevelopment of Manufactured Gas Plant Sites (MGP 2014), will convene on April 6-8, 2014 in Destin, Florida. The First Symposium was developed back in 1995 by Florida State University through a grant by the US Technology for International Environmental Solutions Initiative (US TIES). The Symposium is now organized and operated by the International Society of Technical & Environmental Professionals (INSTEP). INSTEP is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association for the environmental industry. The Symposium is an on-going educational and networking event that focuses on specific issues related to the remediation and redevelopment of manufactured gas plant sites.
- Event Type:
- Apr. 6-8, 2014
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa
- Destin , FL , USA
- Learn cost savings strategies for the redevelopment of former MGP Sites.
- Increase Your MGP Contacts
- Sell More Goods And Services
- Increase Your Organization’s Exposure
- Excellent Networking Opportunities With Industry Leaders
- Outstanding Educational Sessions
- Save Time and Money by Learning from Trade Show Participants
- Rather than Send Money to IRS, Invest in Your Own Education/Business Knowledge.