8th Annual HSE Forum in Energy 2012
The HSE Forum in Energy, themed "Refining the Vision: Turning Commitment into Reality", will stage its eighth edition on 8 – 10 October 2012 in Grand Hyatt Doha Qatar. This highly focused conference attracts over 350 stakeholders involved in HSE (health, safety and environmental) across the energy sector, advocating a strong commitment towards health and safety in workplaces coupled with environmentally and socially sustainable deployment of oil and gas technology processes.
- Event Type:
- Oct. 8-10, 2012
- Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Doha , Qatar
- Streamline Sessions: Tailor your own agenda
- Power Debate and Hot Brainstorming Sessions
- Executive panel Session: Leaders Dialogue
- Thought provoking: Real life incident sharing
- Networking Exhibition: Latest products and solutions
- Interactive Activity Based Workshops
This year, the event will feature a bigger exhibition offering the ultimate sourcing platform for HSE professionals in the energy sector. For three days, suppliers, manufacturers and service providers will have a captive audience looking for solutions to current challenges they face.
This is your opportunity to showcase your latest products and services in front of a targeted audience and enable you to meet the maximum number of decision makers and influencers face-to-face, in a business environment.
If you work within the oil & gas sector and have implemented successful HSE policies within your organisation, then take this opportunity to share your expertise.
Take a moment to read how, download the submission guidelines here.
In 2011, the event broke all records in Fleming Gulf Conferences' HSE portfolio with three days of endless learning, debate, networking and deal making.
Receive a copy of the 2011 Post Show Report by clicking here.
2011 Sample List of Key Companies
- Kuwait Oil Company (KOC)
- Abu Dhabi EHS Center
- Supreme Council of Health
- ADCO - Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations
- Shell Qatar
- Total Petrochemicals
- ADMA – OPCO
- Maersk Oil Qatar
- Al Ain Municipality
- ATKINS Qatar International Safety Centre
- Qatar Petroleum
- Saudi Aramco
- Occidental Petroleum of Qatar
- Qatar Society of Engineers
The conference programme for the 8th Annual HSE Forum in Energy has been designed with the guidance of the steering committee to guide you through to the journey of HSE excellence.
Themed, Refining the Vision: Turning Commitment into Reality, the conference will provide the industry with necessary stepping stones to enhance skills and performance through parallel streams based on expertise, plenary sessions, dynamic dialogues, thought provoking debates, enlightening case studies and interactive workshops that aim to sharpen leadership skills and capture leading evidence-based solutions for successfully integrating HSE into business operations.
The conference tracks will drill down into the specifics of HSE Economics, Striving for Safety Excellence, Developing Healthy Workforce and Aiming for Environmental Sustainability.
- Unlock The Secrets: Executive Do’s & Don’ts
- Ethics & Regulations: Empowering Or Crippling?
- Safety Patrol: Contractor & Sub Contractor Management
- Changing Chemistry Of HSE: Refute Myths & Dilemmas
- Operational Discipline: Pathway To PSM Excellence
- Reality Check: Untold Story Of Disaster
- Wellness: The Intersect Of A Productive Worker
- Industrial Hygiene: Unsolved Mysteries
- Sustainability Spotlight – Leverage Corporate Citizenship
- Environmental Care: Integrated Approach
- The 2012 conference agenda will be available shortly, please check back regularly.