8th Annual International Biomass Conference & Expo 2015
The 8th annual International Biomass Conference & Expo will take place April 20-22, 2015, at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This dynamic event unites industry professionals from all sectors of the world’s interconnected biomass utilization industries—biobased power, thermal energy, fuels and chemicals. Organized by BBI International and produced by Biomass Magazine, this event brings current and future producers of bioenergy and biobased products together with waste generators, energy crop growers, municipal leaders, utility executives, technology providers, equipment manufacturers, project developers, investors and policy makers. It’s a true one-stop shop – the world’s premier educational and networking junction for all biomass industries.
- Event Type:
- Apr. 20-22, 2015
- Minneapolis Convention Center
- Minneapolis , MN , USA
International Biomass Conference & Expo is where future and existing producers of biobased power, fuels and thermal energy products go to network with waste generators and other industry suppliers and technology providers. It’s where project developers converse with utility executives; where researchers and technology developers rub elbows with venture capitalists; and where Fortune 500 executives and influential policy makers sit side-by-side with American farmers and foresters.
International Biomass Conference & Expo is the largest, fastest-growing event of its kind. In 2015, this event is expected to draw nearly 1,500 attendees. In 2014, the event drew more than 1,000 attendees and doubling the attendance of the inaugural show. This growth is fueled by a world-class Expo and an acclaimed program.
Once again, the 2015 International Biomass Conference & Expo program will include 30-plus panels and more than 100 speakers, including 90 technical presentations on topics ranging from anaerobic digestion and gasification to pyrolysis and combined heat and power, all within the structured framework of four customized tracks:
- Track 1: Pellets & Densified Biomass
- Track 2: Biomass Power & Thermal
- Track 3: Biogas & Landfill Gas
- Track 4: Advanced Biofuels & Biobased Chemicals
International Biomass Conference & Expo will help you – as a biomass industry stakeholder – identify and evaluate technical and economic solutions that fit your operation. It's time to tap into the revenue generating potential of sustainable biomass resources. Get started today by registering for the 2015 International Biomass Conference & Expo!
The International Biomass Conference & Expo un...
The International Biomass Conference & Expo unites current and future producers of biomass-derived power, fuels and chemicals with waste generators, energy crop growers, municipal leaders, utility executives, technology providers, equipment manufacturers, project developers, investors and policy makers. The event fosters public and private partnerships that help bioenergy producers and large-scale waste generators identify and assess available production resources and viable technology solutions for improving operational efficiencies and reducing industrial greenhouse gas emissions. Volatile energy costs, mounting climate change concerns and the anticipation of federal carbon cap-and-trade policies are compelling waste generators to think differently – much differently – about waste liabilities and, in some cases, the rising value of already valuable process side streams.
At the International Biomass Conference & Expo, you'll network with:
- Existing and future bioenergy, and bioproduct producers
- Economic development, finance and lending professionals
- Scientists, academics and researchers
- Public works directors
- Waste/wastewater facility managers
- Commercial food and beverage processors
- Managers of institutional food waste
- Animal processing facility managers
- Growers and cooperative board members
- Crop technology experts
- Livestock and poultry owner/operators
- Forestry managers
- Wood waste handlers
- Saw mill operators
- Pulp and paper manufacturing managers
- Logging operation operators
- Wood processing operators
- Pelleting operations managers
- Utility executives and managers
- Power, distributed power and district energy executives and managers
- Suppliers, technology service providers
- Equipment manufacturers
- And more!
Who Should Exhibit?
The International Biomass Conference & Expo is the largest gathering of private and public sector biomass professionals in the world. Already, millions of tons of rural and organic residues – ag and industrial wastes – are being repurposed as high-value, low-carbon biomass feedstocks. Your customers will be here seeking tailored solutions to the unique challenges they face. Attendees will include current and future producers of biomass-derived power, fuels and chemicals with waste generators, energy crop growers, municipal leaders, utility executives, technology providers, equipment manufacturers, project developers, investors and policy makers. Demonstrate your commitment to the rapidly expanding biomass industry and plan to exhibit at this once-a-year opportunity.
Exhibitors can come from anywhere in the extensive family of industries comprising the world of biomass. Here are a few examples of the primary groups of exhibitors expected at the International Biomass Conference & Expo:
As companies develop awareness of their biomass opportunities, fulfill their needs with your hardware. Exhibiting your equipment at the show not only makes for a vivid presentation, it captures the imagination – the first essential step to offering solutions to your potential customers.
Suppliers and Technology Service Providers
Attendees of the International Biomass Conference & Expo seek precision and your company offers just that. Testing equipment, technology services companies that deliver economic efficiencies and the companies that bring clear-cut solutions to their customers will find an eager audience.
Economic Development, Finance and Lending Professionals
Navigating the complicated world of finance and risk management challenges even the most resolute. Finance and lending professionals can expect many questions about coming legislation affecting the green economy.
7 Reasons Exhibit
7 Reasons Why You Should Exhibit at the International Biomass Conference & Expo
- 100% of the exhibitors positively rated the quality of leads they received.
- 98% of the exhibitors said they’d return.
- 100% of last year’s exhibitors, sponsors and attendees rated the program to be good or excellent.
- 98% of attendees recommended this conference.
- The conference is going to be in Minneapolis and we have traditionally had a large turnout when we’ve had the conference there in the past.
- This conference covers all aspects of the biomass industry. Biomass power & heat, biogas, pellets, advanced biofuels and bio-based chemicals.
- Last year we had 41 countries, 48 states and 8 provinces attend, you’ll connect with an international audience.
No comments were found for 8th Annual International Biomass Conference & Expo 2015. Be the first to comment!