Advanced User Training Kjeldahl – October 2018
In this training you will deepen your knowledge about the Kjeldahl method. In the practical part you will do a determination of ammonium, nitrate (Devarda method and salicylic acid digestion) and organic nitrogen in a sample. You will experience the functionality of the software KjelLink for the KjelMaster K-375. Data import / export and creating reports will become routine. In the basic maintenance session you will do a pump calibration, change sealings and get hints and tricks for daily maintenance.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Oct. 18, 2018
- Flawil, Switzerland , Switzerland
Content of training
- Advanced theory of the Kjeldahl method
- Optimize digestion and distillation parameters (save time and chemicals)
- Determination of ammonium, nitrate (Devarda method and salicylic acid digestion) and organic nitrogen in a sample
- KjelLink for the KjelMaster K-375: Functionality of the software, data import / export, creating reports
- Basic maintenance, pump calibration, changing sealing etc.
BUCHI Labortechnik AG, CH-9230 Flawil, Switzerland
March 22, 2018 (Registration deadline: March 7, 2018)
October 18, 2018 (Registration deadline: October 3, 2018)
CHF 700 for the first participant and CHF 200 for every additional participant from the same institute or company.
Registration fee for combined training (Basic User Training and Advanced User Training)
CHF 1000 for the first participant and CHF 300 for every additional participant from the same institute or company. You will get a voucher for CHF 500 (one voucher per company/institute) for your next purchase of a BUCHI Kjeldahl solution.