AMB International Exhibition for Metal Working - 2020
AMB, International Exhibition for Metal Working, has become established as a top event in even years. It occupies a leading position among the exhibitions in the industry and ranks among the world’s top five events. All the world market and technology leaders come together on a total exhibition area of more than 120,000 brutto square metres to present technologies for future production. Visitors also profit, in particular, from the clear thematic hall assignment. AMB is supported by an attractive accompanying programme featuring interesting special shows. Whether you travel by air, car, rapid-transit railway or train, it is easy to reach the Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Sep. 15-19, 2020
- Messe Stuttgart
- Stuttgart , Germany
- Metal-cutting machine tools
- Robots, workpiece and tool handling
- Metal-removal machine tools
- Industrial software & engineering
- Precision tools
- Parts, components and accessories
- Measuring systems and quality assurance
- Services, organisations, publishing houses
AMB, the international exhibition for metal-working, is considered a leading trade fair and one of the top five trade fairs worldwide in this industry. The increasing number of exhibitors in 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016 confirms this. In 2018, the AMB was able to set a new record with 1553 exhibitors. All global market and technology leaders are represented here in Stuttgart. Exhibitors from over 30 nations present their new products and services in the area of machines and tools for metal-working.
The excellent infrastructure enables visitors to obtain information on industry trends in one day, including arrival and departure, depending on individual trade fair objectives.
AMB at a glance:
- Over 120,000 brutto square metres of exhibition space
- All global market and technology leaders as exhibitors
- Technologies for the production of tomorrow
- Clear, structured hall division according to product areas
- Attractive framework programme with special shows and congresses
- Optimal accessibility by plane, car, S-Bahn (urban rail) and train
In the run-up to the biennial industry meeting, the visitors to AMB will receive valuable information via our newsletters. Get to know everything on the exhibition areas, special shows and highlights of the accompanying programme and benefit from the comprehensive information to properly prepare your trade fair attendance.