Annual Conference on European Public Procurement Law 2020
The aim of the annual conference is to update legal practitioners on the latest trends and current issues in European public procurement law. The focus will be on EU policy developments and recent jurisprudence of the CJEU.
- Event Type:
- Mar. 19-20, 2020
- Trier , Germany
- Update from the European Commission
- CJEU case law developments and their practical implications
- Modifications during the procedure and to post-contract signature
- Innovation procurement and e-procurement
- Blockchain applications in public procurement
- Green procurement and life-cycle approach to costing
Civil servants dealing with public procurement matters, economic operators, lawyers in private practice and in-house counsel.