Annual Conference on Financial Regulation and Supervision in the EU 2019
This year’s conference is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive overview of emerging and existing challenges facing the EU’s financial regulatory and supervisory framework, with special focus on the link between climate change and financial stability, screening of third-country ownership of critical financial infrastructure in the context of the new EU FDI screening framework, and nextgeneration FinTech and RegTech.
- Event Type:
- Dec. 12-13, 2019
- Brussels , Belgium
- The enhanced Single Rule Book and Single Supervisory Mechanism
- Transparency, disclosure and judicial review of supervisory decisions
- The new EU framework for screening of non-EU investments in critical financial infrastructure
- UK-EU financial market interaction following Brexit
- Data driven supervision and AI
- New Cross-Border Payments Regulation (CBPR2) and the effect on FinTech
- Risks of Facebook’s new cryptocurrency LIBRA
- Climate-aligned financial regulation
Legal officers at national supervisors, central banks and the EU supervisory authorities, compliance officers and legal officers in private-sector financial institutions, lawyers in private practice dealing with banking and financial regulation.