Aquatech Innovation Forum 2019
The Aquatech Innovation Forum will unbox and open up the key developments you need to know about the digitalisation of the global water market. Forget endless, back-to-back powerpoint presentations draining the life out of audiences. Instead think engaging, insightful and even provoking content delivered where you, the audience, gets to shape the agenda. Forget attending events on the off-chance you may meet the right contacts. Instead think of a free-flowing agenda where speakers and the audience engage, interact and even trade places.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 4, 2019
- Amsterdam , Netherlands
DISCOVER THAT DIGITAL IS DO-ABLE
The Forum will prove that digitalisation is more than just a trend or a buzzword. Some of the world’s most progressive companies will share practical knowledge and experience of adopting and succeeding with smart and digital water solutions. Learn with the future in mind watch keynote speakers shine a light into the darkness and at the end of the day, have fun while learning, networking and sharing knowledge.
MEET THE MASTERS OF WATER
Do you have what it takes to be a Master of Water? Find out and meet some of the global water leaders who have spent their careers progressing the industry with their proactive adoption of new ideas, technologies and ways of thinking. To make sure you will get what you want out of the Forum, you will help set the content with the free flowing agenda format.
- Utilities: Chief Technology / Operating / Information / Innovation & Digital Officers & Asset Managers
- Engineering consultancies: International Operations Directors & Project Managers
- Solution providers / OEMs: Executive Management (SMEs) / Business Development Managers / Chief Strategy Officers / Project Managers
- Turning Big Data into actionable data
- Autonomous water treatment plants: reality or fantasy?
- Smart cities and the role of Water 4.0
- Cyber security and digital resilience
- Remote plant monitoring
- Solution interoperability
- Aerial analysis & autonomous inspections
- Augmented reality and wearable tech
- Smart(er) meters
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Our sponsorship opportunities provide you with different ways to engage with delegates. Showcase your brand and expertise in the field of water technology in front of a high level audience including: Chief Technology and Innovation & Digital Officers, Engineering Consultants and Business Development Managers.