Basic User Training Kjeldahl – October 2018
This course provides basic theoretical knowledge about the Kjeldahl method. In the practical part you will prepare blanks, reference substances and samples. After setting-up a method / sequence you will start digestion, distillation and titration. You will learn how a correctly digested sample should look like. Then you will prepare the system by calibrating the electrode and the pumps. In addition, you will learn how to optimize digestion and distillation parameters using the KjelOptimizer App.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Oct. 17, 2018
- Flawil , Switzerland
Content of Training
- Basic theory about Kjeldahl method
- Prepare blanks, reference substances and samples
- Set up a method / sequence
- Start digestion, distillation and titration
- How a correctly digested sample should look like
- Prepare the system: calibration of the electrode, set point determination of the colorimetric sensor
- Introduction of the KjelOptimizer App
BUCHI Labortechnik AG, CH-9230 Flawil, Switzerland
March 21, 2018 (Registration deadline: March 7, 2018)
October 17, 2018 (Registration deadline: October 3, 2018)
CHF 500 for the first participant and CHF 150 for every additional participant from the same institute or company.
Registration fee for combined training (Basic User Training and Advanced User Training)
CHF 1000 for the first participant and CHF 300 for every additional participant from the same institute or company. You will get a voucher for CHF 500 (one voucher per company/institute) for your next purchase of a BUCHI Kjeldahl solution.