CIREC WEEK 2016
CIREC WEEK is the leading renewable energy event in Chile, bringing together 800+ of the regions influencers, leaders and decision makers. Chile is still considered to be one of the world’s hottest markets for renewables. But in order to realise the huge growth potential, both early adopters and late comers are having to rethink their strategic approach to the market.
- Event Type:
- Oct. 17-20, 2016
- Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center
- Santiago , Chile
- Join over 600 senior level attendees from across the entire Chilean renewable energy spectrum.
- Hear from 120 expert speakers as they share knowledge and case studies to help you drive your business forward.
- With over 30 sponsors and exhibitors, find out about the impact the latest technologies and solutions have had on your competitors' businesses before committing.
NEW CONTENT FOR 2016
4 Days of thought provoking content including timelines for the interconnection of SIC and SING, an asset management focus day for Chile’s growing secondary market, workshops on microgrids and storage, a grid stream covering transmission infrastructure and storage viability and much more!
NEW ERA FOR CHILE
In 2016 alone Chile is expecting to install 1.4 gigawatts of solar, and solar capacity on the central grid has more than quadroupled since 2013. With a target of 70% electricity from renewables by 2050, Chile is a trailblazer in the development of solar and wind projects in the region.
NEW NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
More ways to network than ever, with a NEW and improved online networking tool, dedicated meeting zone, premium networking opportunities and dinners, and a bigger and better CIREC AWARDS.
- Review asset management strategies
- Establish effective O&M frameworks
- Gain insights into PMGD projects
- Network with mining offtakers and potential customers
- Network with Chile’s top 20 local and international developers
- Determine the project landscape for wind
- Get info on the latest energy auctions
- Uncover environmental and community challenges
- Understand Chile’s new Transmission Law
- Meet new market players and key turbine manufacturers
Grid & Storage
- Establish timescales for the SIC-SING interconnection
- Review the latest advances in storage technology
- Learn Chile’s grid infrastructure development plans
- Meet Chile’s key utility and transmission bodies
- Determine project bankability
- Understand Chile’s secondary market
- Assess the impact of SIC-SING connection on energy pricing
- Meet the entire project value chain
Chile’s renewable energy market is evolving.
In 2016 alone the country is expecting to install 1.4 GW of solar and 409 MW of wind power.
As the race continues to develop Chile’s transmission capacity, CIREC WEEK will identify key strategies to adapt to the changes taking place in one of Latin America’s most advanced renewable energy marketplaces.
- Use this fantastic platform to present your company to the Chilean and Latin American renewable industry's decision makers
- Thought leadership - profile and position your company on the conference program as a speaker or a panellist. We have limited speaking slots available. If you are seeking to raise your brand in Chile, this is the time and place to do it.
- Network with our high level delegation - CIREC WEEK attracts top decision makers and budget holders from Government, Utilities, T&D and project owners
- Build your brand - Be part of all our conference marketing campaign activities, reaching our global customer base of over 25,000 contacts - including website, brochure and on site branding
- Choose from our range of tailored promotional activities, helping you raise brand awareness before, during and after the event
- Offer your existing and potential clients an exclusive client discount and pre-arranged free passes to the event
- Position yourself as a leader: Taking sponsorship or an exhibition stand is the most targeted and cost effective way of reaching key industry decision makers. CIREC WEEK 2015 is the ideal platform for you to meet the right people face to face and create new business relationships that are vital to consolidating your business’ position.