Clean Energy Expo China 2013
China Power & Clean Energy Expo China Conference is recognized as the premier clean energy conference in China, bringing together attendees and speakers from every aspect of the industry. Starting in 2013, the authoritative industry magazine Sun & Wind Energy, Koelnmesse, the National Alliance for Solar Thermal Energy and the China Electricity Council will jointly organize the International Solar Thermal Conference as part of CP&CEEC. Meet new prospective clients and join industry professionals, experts, leaders, decision makers, and researchers at China’s only professional conference dedicated to the solar thermal industry.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Jul. 3-5, 2013
- China National Convention Center
- Beijing , China
In recent years, China’s clean energy industry has achieved rapid development. As of 2010, China’s installed hydropower capacity was 216GW, and total grid connected wind power was 29.58GW, accounting for about 22%, and 3% of China’s total installed capacity respectively. Meanwhile, China has become the world's most important wind, solar and other clean energy generation equipment manufacturing nation and is making a great contribution to the development of clean energy worldwide.
Clean Energy Expo China (CEEC) is uniquely positioned as the only cross-sector Trade Fair and Conference in China showcasing the entire clean energy portfolio under one roof. Since 2008, this is the place where government and key industry decision makers converge to network and do business in China.
In addition to a high-profile conference, dedicated sub-shows for selected product segments create the necessary focus on the products and technologies that matter for you.
Clean Energy Expo China has proven to be the definitive trade event for the clean energy industry with the participation of the China Electricity Council (CEC) as the organizer. CEC as the governing body of all power enterprises and institutions in China, will inject both trade and political influence to the event.
Currently, the top 14 power producers in China as members of the China Electricity Council (CEC) have also become supporters of Clean Energy Expo China/Wind Power China, including State Grid, China Southern Power Grid, China Huaneng, China Datang, China Huadian, China Guodian, China Power Investment, China National Nuclear Corporation, China Three Gorges, China Shenhua, State Nuclear Power, China Guangdong Nuclea Power, Guangdong YUDEAN, and Zhejiang Provincial Energy.
Who you will meet
- Machinery Manufacturers
- Technicians / Engineers
- Importers / Exporters / Traders
- Agents / Distributors
- Plant Developers / Investors
- Education / Universities / R&D Institutions
- Associations / Societies
- Government / Policy makers
Connecting you to China’s renewable energy market
China is experiencing rapid growth in the demand for energy and energy services to fuel its economic development. Currently, the Chinese government is strengthening their policies to promote renewable energy sources and usage, thus creating enormous opportunities for industry players.
How CEEC attracts quality visitors
- Support from international agencies: Attendance and promotion of event with foreign government bodies and agencies, such as ADB and WWEA.
- Support from local agencies: Attendance and promotion of event with local government and trade bodies, such as CEC and CCPIT
- Exhaustive international and domestic visitor database: Capitalizing on the rich visitor database amassed since the launch of WPA in 2003 and and Clean Energy Expo Asia (CEEA) in Singapore.
- Global network: Leveraging Koelnmesse's global sales network to broadcast to overseas visitors.
- Dedicated team: Mobilizing call center to invite other local companies, investors, traders and distributors.
- Extensive marketing campaign and media partnership: Advertising at elevant trade shows and working closely with media partners. Ensuring that news of the event is cast to a wider audience and reinforcing its quality.
Position yourself in a limitless market:
China is ranked number 1 in clean energy investment and outspent the US nearly three to one on new renewable energy projects in 2009.
Benefit from our unique value proposition:
The only industry event in China to showcase the entire clean energy portfolio, while each sector maintains a separate, dedicated and focused platform. This concept provides the government, clean energy developers, product manufacturers, utilities providers, financial and R&D institutions an ideal platform for communication, interaction and trade.
Network with utility providers:
Active involvement of power producers and grid providers makes it the only event, showcasing possible vertical and horizontal collaborations between the sectors, by representing the industry upstream and a major source of investment in clean energy.
Increase your brand exposure:
Presence of over 18,000 buyers and 300 exhibitors, 50% of which are from overseas, including national pavilions from Germany and the Netherlands.
Level the playing field:
Key participating domestic players like State Grid, United Power, Longyuan, DHI.DCW Group, CNR, HAIFEI, CPLEC/Liaohe, ZWZ/Wafangdian Bearing, CSIC, Luke, Minyang, BYD, Guodian; and international brands like ABB, Schaeffler, SSB/Emerson, Eton Moeller, Mobil, Beckhoff, Harting, 3M, Stromag, BASF, Moog and Converteam will be there.
Why shouldn’t you?
Learn from industry leaders:
World class conference program with high profile speakers from domestic and foreign government institutions, associations, research organizations, and key enterprises.
In the hands of a professional and reliable organizing team:
Authoritative government and industry representation by the China Electricity Council, CCPIT Beijing, as well as professional show management by international trade fair organizer Koelnmesse with a family of global clean energy events in the USA, Europe and Asia under its belt.
The only clean energy show in China organized by industrial upstream:
Clean Energy Expo China is jointly organized by the China Electricity Council (CEC), China Council for the Promotion of International Trade,Koelnmesse and CCPIT Beijing. CEC, which is owned by the State Council and led by the State Electricity Regulatory Commission, is a consolidated organization of China’s power enterprises and institutions.
Everything you need available at a single location:
New technologies, the latest industry knowledge and, most importantly, the industry experts and decision-makers themselves.
CEEC creates perfect conditions for all companies in the renewable energy sector to tap new business potential:
- Network with industry professionals, potential partners, and new customers and suppliers.
- Discover new concepts, innovative solutions and successful technologies.
- Learn about upcoming trends in rapidly developing clean energy markets in Asia.
- Source for and purchase the latest products and professional services for your company.
- Profit from global know-how, valuable contacts and personal conversations.