Deepwater Operations Conference and Exhibition 2016
The Deepwater Operations Conference and Exhibition is celebrating its 14th anniversary. This growing event continues the tradition of excellence in addressing operational challenges in developing deepwater resources. The event returns to the Moody Gardens Hotel & Convention Center on November 8–10, 2016 in Galveston, Texas. Challenges in deepwater production are complex, and command the industry`s attention to develop solutions that are economical and long-term. The Deepwater Operations Conference and Exhibition provides a unique experience for attendees and exhibitors to share, learn and connect in a forum dedicated to addressing these challenges.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 8-10, 2016
- Moody Gardens Hotel & Convention Center
- Galveston , TX , USA
The advisory board has once again solicited presentations from industry leaders who address trends, issues and developments in deepwater production. With this year's theme being 'Sustainability Through The Cycle' attendees can expect to learn and discuss the real-life issues and solutions relevant to deepwater operations today.
Click Here for the 2016 preliminary event guide.
Click Here to find out more about joining our Oil & Gas, Offshore & Pipeline Events social communities and connect with your fellow industry professionals!
Who attends Deepwater Operations?
By Job Function:
- Field Professional (Superintendent, Foreman, Assistant Foreman, Toolpusher)
- Management (Production Manager, Engineering Manager, Exploration Manager)
- Executive Management (CEO, President, Owner, VP, Managing Director, etc.)
- Purchasing (Purchasing Agent, Purchasing Manager)
By Organizational Type
- Oil & Gas Operator
- Service Company
- Consulting Company Engaged in Projects or Providing Services to Oil and/or Gas Companies
- Supply Company
- Equipment Manufacturing Company
- Marine Support Services
- Educational Institution/Government Agency/Research Laboratory
- Seismic Company
- EPC (Engineering/Procurement/Construction) Main Contractor
- Drilling/Drilling Contractor
- Pipeline/Installation Contractor
- Ship/Fabrication Yard
Deepwater Operations is the industry’s leading platform for information exchange, networking opportunities and new business development. Companies are choosing Deepwater Operations as the industry’s premier platform for connecting with key decision-makers worldwide. Make plans now to participate as an exhibitor and make critical connections in this expanding market!
Exhibiting at Deepwater Operations Conference & Exhibition 2016 will:
- Bring qualified prospects directly to you
- Allow you to meet your market, answer questions and overcome objections
- Further your marketing goals
- Raise your company profile
- Increase brand awareness
- Launch new products and services
- Stay ahead of your competition
Our visitors are serious decision-makers and include individuals with the following job functions:
- Management personnel
- Field Supervisors
- Operations Planning Personnel
- Service and Equipment suppliers
- Consulting Companies
Types of Products & Services On Display
Attendees will be researching and seeking products and services within the following disciplines:
- Compressor Equipment and Services
- Contracting Services
- Corrosion/Abrasion Control
- Diving Services and Underwater Maintenance
- Environmental Monitoring and Protection
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Instruments and Control
- Marine Equipment and Services
- Pump Equipment and Services
- Safety Equipment and Systems
- Well Extension
- And more
The 14th annual Deepwater Operations Conference and Exhibition will continue the tradition of excellence in exploring the challenges involved in deepwater production. This conference connects operations staff, engineers and management personnel to innovative ideas, trends and technology in the industry.
The Deepwater Operations Conference allows the free and open exchange of ideas, as proceedings will not be published and press is not allowed to attend the sessions. This format allows for the open and frank exchange of ideas, best practices and lessons learned that impact global deepwater development.
The advisory board will once again solicit presentations from industry leaders who address trends, issues and developments in deepwater production. Attendees can expect to learn and discuss the real-life issues and solutions relevant to deepwater operations today.