DL-ELEC060 Programmable Logic Controllers and Programmable Logic Controllers Courses
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Dec. 19, 2016
OSPE's Distance Learning programs work as follows:
- These courses follow a self-guided learning style.
- Registered participants will receive the login username and password for our online class platform the week before the course is scheduled to begin.
- If the schedule of the weekly sessions is not already specified, you will be contacted to schedule the meetings prior to the starting week of your course.
- You will receive a set of course notes through the online portal each week covering the course material.
- You are required to read the notes and materials provided, complete the follow-up assignments and send in your questions to the instructor prior to your weekly one hour video-conference session. You are also expected to participate in the live discussions during your weekly sessions. High speed internet is strongly recommended for this feature.
- Each course has a form of quiz or exercise at the end to test your understanding of the material.
This course is approximately 3 weeks in duration.
Date and time of classes are typically in the evenings on weekdays, with some flexibility depending on the instructor and students' schedules.
OSPE reserves the right to cancel a course no later than seven days prior to the course start date. If the course is cancelled, a full refund will be issued. OSPE is not responsible for travel arrangements and accommodation costs, or any associated cancellation/change fees. Please contact us at 1-866-763-1654 to confirm that the course is running before making arrangements for travel and accommodations. Please review our Course Cancellation, Withdrawl and Refund Policy before registering for a course.