EBME Expo 2020
The EBME Expo is an independent educational event bringing together healthcare professionals who are responsible for the management of medical equipment. These medical equipment healthcare professionals are involved in areas such as procurement, maintenance, user training, and managing inventories. Thanks to the sponsorship of our 80+ exhibitors, this independent exhibition is offered FOC to all visitors. Furthermore, there are three workshops in the break out areas and many of our exhibitors provide technical demonstrations.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Apr. 29-30, 2020
- Marshall Arena, Stadium Way West
- Milton Keynes , UK
- Eight speaker sessions each day, focussing on innovations in medical equipment technology and maintenance on day one and medical equipment management, procurement, and training on day two.
- Each attending delegate will receive a certificate for their continuing professional development (CPD) record.
- Refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
- Free entrance into the prize draw.
- Conference delegate gift bag.
The EBME Expo 2020 will once again be held at the Milton Keynes Marshall Arena. This larger venue allows more room for both delegates and exhibitors, is easily accessible by train or car and has 1800 free car parking spaces available.
*For the purposes of this event, conference delegates that may attend for free are:
- Staff from the Military
- Staff working in operational roles in private or public healthcare organisations
- Students studying in the healthcare sector
At our last event, our exhibitors hosted workshops over the course of the EBME Expo.
The workshops were free of charge to delegates, and were very well received.