Electric Vehicles UAE 2017
His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, Chairman of the Executive Council, launched the Dubai Green Mobility Initiative as part of the Dubai Clean Energy Strategy 2050, which aims to transform Dubai into a sustainable and clean city by 2025 by implementing standards, guidelines, facilities, incentives. The Ministry of Energy and key transportation and utility stakeholders are collaborating on policy, projects, initiatives and plans for investment to implement electric vehicle (EV) use. Electric Vehicles UAE will support the introduction of EV infrastructure and facilities, regulations, standardizations and mandates to become operational in the 1st quarter of 2017.
- Event Type:
- Sep. 26-27, 2017
- Dubai , UAE
Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) have invested in 300 hybrid taxis which represents 6% of the total taxi fleet. They are working to convert 50% of the taxi fleet to hybrid cars by 2021. DEWA have already implemented 100 electric-car charging stations in Dubai (budget allocated AED 10 million). A mandate has been issued that 10 % of the government investment in new vehicles will be electric and hybrid cars by 2020. Dubai Supreme Council of Energy and DEWA are already increasing this percentage. The UAE Presidents office has launched the ‘EV Accelerator Initiative’ to remove the barriers associated with introduction of EV in the UAE. The CEO of Masdar announced that the UAE is investing $15 Billion in Clean Energy Company to create a “Silicon Valley of Cleantech”. Members of the Dubai Green Mobility Initiative Committee implemented by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, in his capacity as Ruler of Dubai - DEWA, RTA, Dubai Municipality, DSCE, ESMA - should attend the event.
Electric Vehicles UAE will provide a platform for the government authorities, consultants, owners and developers, transport experts, international and regional organisations, researchers, universities and EV technology providers to share intelligence related to new regulations to be implemented in 2017. The event will discuss the promotion of the use of EV through incentives, new infrastructures to support the transition a clean and sustainable city and to match Dubai Clean Energy Strategy 2050 goals. Electric Vehicles UAE is an interactive conference for best practice benchmarking, case study insight sessions, new technology and solution showcase, analysis, strategic collaboration and discussion of challenges and opportunities in the Electric Vehicles sector.
Now is the moment for Dubai to evolve into a leader in clean, smart and sustainable city:
- Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) have invested in 300 hybrid taxis which represents 6% of the total taxi fleet. They are working to convert 50% of the taxi fleet to hybrid cars by 2021.
- DEWA have already implemented 100 electric-car charging stations in Dubai (budget allocated AED 10 million).
- A mandate has been issued that 10 % of the government investment in new vehicles will be electric and hybrid cars by 2020. Dubai Supreme Council of Energy and DEWA are already increasing this percentage.
- The CEO of Masdar announced that the UAE is investing $15 Billion in Clean Energy Company to create a “Silicon Valley of Cleantech”.
- The UAE Presidents office has launched the ‘EV Accelerator Initiative’ to remove the barriers associated with introduction of EV in the UAE.
Excellent Opportunities for the Electric Vehicles Industry
Becoming a partner of Electric Vehicles UAE, as one of our exclusive sponsors, will ensure that your company’s name stands out from the crowd and is recognized through our extensive marketing and branding opportunities, enabling you to capture the attention of core decision makers who influence the growth and development of the clean energy and electric / hybrid vehicles sectors and generate quality relationships for your organization in this rapidly developing country.
Electric Vehicles UAE is the perfect platform for you to:
- Expand your network of contacts and potential clients in the Dubai Electric & Hybrid Vehicles sector
- Build brand credibility in Dubai
- Generate new leads and build quality new business relationships
- Position your brand and technology offers as a thought leader
- Demonstrate your commitment to the national market
- Gain a competitive edge
- Interact with government, developers, project owners and accessibility solution influencers and engage key decision makers
- Launch new products and services
Depending on your specific business objectives, you can take advantage of our tailored sponsorship packages to help you reach your goals.
Whether you choose one of our exclusive packages or work with our team to create a package customized to fit your specific needs or desired investment level, our Sponsorship Program will help you focus directly on your targets and offer you maximum ROI.
Electric Vehicles UAE will provide a high level platform for interaction between government policy makers and professionals:
- to discuss, evaluate and support the special requirements in terms of guidelines and technology solutions that may be applied to a clean environment
- Gain insight into the initiatives, specifications and standards in terms of electric and hybrid vehicles, their development and implementation to be applied by 2021
- Achieve your current and future development objectives and strategies by identifying new technology innovation, optimizing existing configurations, integrating new devices into existing infrastructures
- Develop your network of peers, decision makers and solution providers to increase your knowledge base and expertise resources in Dubai
- Share national and international best practices and successful stories on technology used to bring efficient solutions that may applied to improve Dubai environment
This event will bring together the key stakeholders in Dubai and the UAE and will feature international experts in electric and hybrid vehicles, clean energy industry.
- Governmental bodies
- Dubai Water and Electricity Authority (DEWA)
- Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
- Dubai Police
- Dubai Municipality
- Dubai Airports
- Dubai Civil Defence
- Dubai Supreme Council of Energy (DSCE)
- Emirates Authority for Standardisation and Metrology (ESMA)
- International organisations
- International consultants and experts
- Regional organisations
- Municipal Departments
- Insurance companies
- Research Laboratories
- Private transport companies
- Vehicles dealers
- Properties and Business developers, owners, contractors
- Public Services
- Private sector
- Malls owners
Technology and Software Providers including:
- Smart mobility solutions
- Parking solutions
- Electric vehicle companies
- Hybrid vehicle companies
- Portable battery providers
- Storage solutions
- Chargers providers
- Portable chargers providers
- Solar and wind power for charging
- Safety solutions
- Charging infrastructure
- Electric manufacturers