Electronics Recycling Asia WRF 2016
Electronics Recycling Asia is the international platform in Asia regarding discussions on the latest developments and challenges facing WEEE worldwide. Over 200 experts use this platform to discuss the latest recycling technologies, regulations, manufacturing processes, the value of raw materials and many other topics.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 15-18, 2016
- Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
- Macau , China
Conference, exhibition, plant tours and workshops organized by World Recycling Forum
Do not miss this highly informative conference with leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, recyclers, refurbishers, recycling associations, legislators and policy-makers.
Top reasons to attend:
- Asia’s power has a strong impact on the international recycling business
- Premier electronics recycling conference in Asia-Pacific where Western recyclers and OEMs can meet with the Asian electronics recycling industry
- Outstanding conference program: Opportunity to hear about the most pressing issues
- Integrated exhibition area within the conference location, offering a perfect backdrop to find out, one-on-one, what’s new in the global electronics recycling region
- Participate at one of the various, informative workshops
- Plant tours: Opportunity to visit actual recycling facilities to develop a feel and understanding for what’s happening inside Asia’s fast-developing electronics recycling industry
- Intimate platform to interact with speakers, exhibitors, business partners and potential clients during the cocktails and coffee breaks and at the networking dinner
If you wish to make the most of opportunities, the Electronics Recycling Asia is the ideal event for you!