Energy Markets and Energy Derivatives Training Course - 2016
Improve your understanding of the energy markets, price risk management and prepare yourself for future developments.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Oct. 17-19, 2016
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton
- London , UK
Attend this course and you will benefit from:
- A thorough understanding of the structure of the energy markets
- A comprehensive insight into the issues facing the energy markets today
- A clear, practical understanding of major energy derivative structures and their applications
- Practical tools for using energy derivatives for hedging price and volumetric exposure
- An appreciation of Value-at-Risk (VaR) methodologies for the energy industry
- The practical, interactive and participative style. It will allow you to apply your knowledge immediately to real-life situations.
This course has been designed to give you a perfect balance between theoretical concepts and practical applications using a dynamic combination of seminars, workshops and case studies. It enables delegates to master the fundamental components of the energy markets and associated derivatives, together with their main market applications.
Practical sessions include: Crude selection and evaluation; Spark spreads; Hedging & identification of risk; Worldscale freight costs; Pricing swap contracts