Environmental Protection, Internal Market, Economic Instruments
This seminar will explain the linkages between environmental law and policy and other areas of EU law, such as the internal market rules, competition law, the market-based mechanisms for environmental protection as well as EU trade and public procurements rules.
- Event Type:
- Dec. 5-6, 2019
- Brussels , Belgium
- European environmental law and internal market rules
- Green public procurement
- State aid law and environmental protection
- Eco-taxation (fiscal mechanisms) and charge system
- EU Emissions Trading System
- Competition law (Art. 101 and 102 TFEU) and the environment
- EU trade law and environmental policy
Who should Attend?
In-house counsel and lawyers in private practice, regulatory authorities, public administration and NGOs.