EWEA Offshore 2011 exhibition
Building on the success of previous events and the growth of the offshore wind energy industry, the EWEA OFFSHORE 2011 event will be significantly larger than before. All key offshore wind industry players will be present in a compact and easily-accessible exhibition space.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 29, 2011 - Dec. 1, 2011
- Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre
- Amsterdam , Netherlands
This exhibition will be the biggest and busiest ever. Take your time to explore it through the online exhibitor list and make sure you register online to save time and money.
- The largest amount of stand space ever, double the size of 2009, triple that of 2007
- Almost 300 exhibitors already confirmed, representing cross-sections of the industry
- Over 90% of the space is already sold out
- Outside exhibition space is now available
The online exhibitor list is now available. Spot your prospective clients, suppliers, partners, competitors and join the event to forge meaningful business relations and to develop rewarding deals.
Meet decision makers from the offshore wind energy and offshore-related industries
- Wind Turbine manufacturers
- Components / Material / Equipment manufacturers
- Installation, Logistics and Storage
- Project developers and operators
- Resource assessment consultancies
- Certification-Classification bodies
- R & D consultancies and institutes
- Marine platform development
- Marine operations & maintenance
- Ship building and conversion
- Vessels fleet management
- Remote site management
- Sub-marine infrastructure & components
- Grids, sea cable manufacturing & laying ships
- Coastal planning and harbour support
- Finance & legal services
- Marine health & safety
- Environmental impact consultancies
- Port authorities & intermediaries
Need to demonstrate large equipment? Want to catch a visitor's eye before they even enter the exhibition? You can now book a space directly in front of the venue’s main entrance and be first to showcase your products.
Why exhibit in the outdoor area?
- Showcase your products at one of the most memorable and highest-traffic spots of the event venue
- Display large equipment or heavy machinery at a lower cost, yet with maximum visibility
- Take the opportunity to give product demonstrations as the event participants enter the venue
Are you new to the industry? Would you like to benefit from a overview of all sectors to put your area of expertise into context? Attend the pre-event seminar and find out all you need to know about offshore wind energy to benefit even more from your participation in the event.
Building on the success of its 'Wind Energy - The Facts' publication, widely considered to be the most reliable reference published to date, EWEA will precede EWEA OFFSHORE 2011 with an introduction to wind energy, with a particular focus on offshore.