Executive Champions` Workshop
Offered in collaboration with the Presencing Institute, the Executive Champions` Workshop (ECW) is a special setting for nurturing new thinking and relationships among executive leaders in today`s rapidly changing economic and social landscape. Offered by invitation for executives who are champions of change, the ECW is a unique opportunity to reflect, refocus, and recharge. The 2016 theme was “Exploring the Connection between Leading Self and Leading Others for Systems Change and Innovation." The 2017 theme will be announced soon.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Aug. 1, 2017
- Stowe , VT , USA
The ECW has thrived over the years because of a growing desire amongst senior leaders from diverse organizations around the world to engage in deeper dialogue with peers who share their aspirations and face similar challenges. With its distinguished participants, this program has consistently created a distinctive space for deep reflection and conversation around questions that matter.
Deep Conversations Around Questions That Matter
The ECW is not a training session. Nor is it a typical conference. It is both personal and substantive in the way that only deep conversation among peers can be. In focusing on this year's theme: 'Building Personal and Collective Leadership Capacity for Systems Change and Innovation,” we will explore questions such as:
- What can we do to nurture hope that real change is possible; without relying on simplistic 'the answer is...” messages?
- How do we identify and strengthen local, regional and global commons?
- What is required at a personal and collective level to extend leadership networks across space and time?
- What do we need to do to increase our ability for reflection on the level of system and self? As Humberto Maturana, a leading cognitive biologist stated, 'It is only through reflection, that we change our history.”