FDIC International 2017
The FDIC "Experience" is hard to convey via mere statistics, percentages and words. You`ll hear many of our past attendees talk about the "hallway conversations," "life-long friendships," and the power of this event to "recharge the passion." Of course, the quality of our world-class instructors, classrooms, workshops, H.O.T. evolutions and exhibits play a major roll in the decision to attend FDIC International. Simply, there is no other event like FDIC International and to experience it, you`ll simply have to attend.
- Event Type:
- Apr. 24-29, 2017
- Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium
- Indianapolis , IN , USA
Here are a few highlights of FDIC Int'l 2016...
- 780 exhibitors were present at FDIC International 2016
- 32,439 attendees were present at FDIC International 2016
- 1,403 international attendees from 59 countries were present at FDIC International 2016
- 94% of 2015 attendees state that they want to attend FDIC International 2017
- 89% of attendees state that they have or will make a purchase from a FDIC International exhibitor
- 94% of attendees rated the quality of exhibiting companies as “good/excellent”
- 98% of attendees rated the registration fee “fair to excellent” for the value and personal benefit
- 97% of exhibitors rated the floor traffic as “average to excellent”
- 79% of exhibitors stated they received/expect over six sales leads generated directly from this event. 54% stated they received more than twelve sales leads
- 96.3% of exhibitors stated they will exhibit at FDIC International 2017
Plan Your Participation.
View a quick and easy snapshot of the complete rundown from start to finish of by date and time. Find out when and where you need to be.
Our exhibit hall serves as an absolute mecca for face-to-face business in the power generation market. Thousands of our attendees walk through the hall entrance to see products and meet the teams behind them. Our 800+ exhibitors are among the highest in quality - and in quantity.
Instructors, whether you're teaching a HOT Evolution, Preconference Workshop, or Classroom Session, this page will help guide you in all the details regarding your participation in FDIC 2017.