Forum for Exchange of Mutual Multibeam Experiences (FEMME 2018)
FEMME is our open forum arranged exclusively for users of the Kongsberg multibeam product range. This is the place for you to exchange experiences and ideas; inspire each other and contribute to improved system performance. The forum features workshops, demos and presentations and papers.
- Event Type:
- Sep. 11-14, 2018
- Hôtel Pullman Bordeaux Lac
- Bordeaux , France
Be inspired. Share your views. Network with industry colleagues.
We are hosting our 16th Forum for the Exchange of Mutual Multibeam Experiences (FEMME) in Bordeaux, France - and we would love for you to join us!
What's in it for me?
There is something for everybody within the hydrographic industry at FEMME.
- Be inspired - the forum boasts 3 full days of presentations, papers and workshops from a host of exciting guest speakers
- With workshops and demonstrations from our team of professionals, you're guaranteed to learn something new
- You get the opportunity to network and have enriching discussions with like-minded colleagues from all over the globe
- You can contribute to the improvement of the multibeam product range with your opinions and ideas
- Gain an insight into the entire industry from our third party exhibitions
Our programme includes:
- 2 full days of papers and presentations, with food and refreshments included
- Dedicated workshops and demonstrations throughout the forum
- An icebreaker dinner on the first evening, followed by social events on the following 2 evenings
Sounds great! How do I register?
To register you will need to book one of the tickets below. Please note that you will be redirected to our event host to do this.
As with previous FEMME events, additional tickets are available which allow you to bring a Plus One. This includes a guided day excursion to explore the best the Bordeaux has to offer. Please see individual tickets for all options and costs.
- Standard Ticket - Full Conference Pass - Click here to book now
- Guest Speakers - DEADLINE HAS PASSED
- Poster Paper submissions -
Registration is now available for Poster Paper submissions. There are 2 different tickets available:
1 - Poster Papers (Students)
Students may submit a Poster Paper and are entitled to free entrance to the conference
(please note that the social events are not included - if you wish to attend these you will be invoiced 50 euros after the event)
2 - Poster Papers (Professionals)
Anyone who is not a student can apply to submit a poster paper. Poster submissions get a 25% discount off the total price.
(please note that if you wish to bring a plus one, a seperate ticket will need to be purchased.
The 25% discount does not apply to the plus one).