Future Drainage & Stormwater Networks Dubai 2016
Future Drainage & Stormwater Networks Dubai is envisioned to support Dubai’s drainage, sewage and stormwater master plan and associated projects with the aim to develop Dubai into a green and fully sustainable city by 2021. 100+ government representatives, developers, engineering consultants, contractors, academia, solution and technology providers will gather at the event to discuss case studies and strategies for developing, constructing and delivering a resilient drainage and stormwater network to meet the future demands of Dubai’s population and urban growth. Topics include best practices and latest technologies for tunnelling including smart tunnels and deep tunnelling techniques, sewage and wastewater treatment solutions, asset management strategies and modelling/ predictive systems to prevent flooding.
- Event Type:
- Oct. 26-27, 2016
- Sheraton Grand Hotel
- Dubai , UAE
Future Drainage & Stormwater Networks Dubai will also provide the opportunity to hear updates on Dubai’s stormwater and sewage scheme, projects and timelines as well as to provide the platform for stakeholders to exchange knowledge, share best practice and most importantly, to play a part in Dubai’s future plans.
Becoming a partner of Future Drainage & Stormwater Networks Dubai UAE, as one of our exclusive sponsors, will ensure that your company’s name stands out from the crowd and is recognized through our extensive marketing and branding opportunities, enabling you to capture the attention of core decision makers who influence the growth and development of the stormwater and drainage networks industry and generate quality relationships for your organization in this rapidly developing country.
Future Drainage & Stormwater Networks Dubai UAE is the perfect platform for you to:
- Expand your network of contacts and potential clients
- Build brand credibility
- Generate new leads and build quality new business relationships
- Position your brand as a thought leader
- Demonstrate your commitment to the local market
- Gain a competitive edge
- Interact with major industry players and engage key decision makers
- Launch new products and services
Depending on your specific business objectives, you can take advantage of our tailored sponsorship packages to help you reach your goals.
Whether you choose one of our exclusive packages or work with our team to create a package customized to fit your specific needs or desired investment level, our Sponsorship Program will help you focus directly on your targets and offer you maximum ROI.
- Learn more about Dubai Municipality’s master plan on its stormwater and drainage projects and their timelines, established proactive maintenance regimes, emergency management practices
- Know more about international case studies on flood-proofing the modern city, citywide stormwater master planning and sewage lagoon reclamation & rehabilitation
- Evaluate best practice design of sewerage, drainage and stormwater management networks
- Discover the importance of implementing robust asset management strategies in a fast-growing environment
- Examine proposals and methods for developing more sustainable drainage systems
Future Drainage & Stormwater Networks Dubai will bring together government officials, contractors and materials and technology providers.
Who you will meet?
- Project Managers – Drainage
- Floodwater Drainage Engineers
- Drainage and Stormwater Managers
- Civil & Highways Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Utilities Engineers
- Heads of Drainage, Sewage, Infrastructure and Utilities
Who should Sponsor?
Companies offering the following products, services and solutions should consider sponsoring or exhibiting at Future Drainage and Stormwater Networks Dubai:
- Tunneling equipment
- Pipes – clay pipes/plastic pipes
- Sewage systems
- Water treatment and water storage
- Odor control
- Asset management
- Design software
The programme will address themes including the following:
- Dubai Municipality stormwater and sewage schemes
- Stormwater tunnel projects
- Deira sewage tunnel project
- Policy for new developments
- International best practices from academia and consultants
- Innovations and solutions for tunnelling including no dig technology and GIS
- Asset management
- Private developers including Dubai South’s project, Dubai Investment Park’s internal storm water project, Dubai Airport’s initiatives
- Case studies on industry challenges and strategies
The conference program is currently being researched and developed.