Identifying and Managing Emerging Operational Risks
- Event Type:
- Jan. 20, 2020
- 10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST
Webinar attendees will learn to recognize emerging risks in the operations area of any organization; create tools that can direct process development and monitoring systems to oversee and manage the risks, and then focus on board reporting that is effective and meaningful.
- How to recognize emerging risks
- Best ways to quantify their impact
- Create tools to monitor and provide insights into reporting to senior management and the Board of Directors
- Identify and quantify emerging operational risk
- Creation of monitoring tools to ensure quality performance
- Confirm control design and implementation of reporting
- Share best practices already in place
- Provide insight to regulatory concerns
Dan Clark has over 30 years’ experience in the financial industry. 19 of that in Risk Management and Internal Audit where he established risk based internal audit processes. He is an active speaker and contributor to industry conferences, publications and think tanks. His book, Dare to Be Different, An Auditor’s Personal guide to Excellence has been well received in the industry. Dan has been a CAE for international banks, regional banks and was Director of Operations for Internal Audit at GE Capital. He now is provide Audit and Risk Advisory Services to various sectors of the market place.
Medical devices and Pharmaceutical products are used by patients who may be compromised in terms of developing an infection if an opportunistic microorganism is introduced into the patient’s body. Sterilizing pharmaceutical products and medical devices prevents this from occurring, by using various methods (heat, pressure, radiation, etc.) to destroy the microorganisms. In order for a medical device or pharmaceutical product to be approved there must be an assurance of its sterility.