InterMET Asia 2021
InterMET Asia 2021, now in its 7th successful year, combines a specialised exhibition, a conference strongly focused on applications across a range of key activities, and a forum that brings together equipment manufacturers and service providers with the WMO, the national meteorological and hydrological services (NMHS) and key organisations such as National Environment Agencies and the World Bank.
- Event Type:
- Jun. 21-23, 2021
- Sands Expo & Convention Centre
- Marina Bay Sands , Singapore
- Rapid urbanisation and population growth make Asia highly vulnerable to extreme weather, climate change, flooding and air pollution – innovative solutions are crucial to manage & mitigate the impacts, and to develop more resilient business and infrastructure
- These challenges present major business opportunities for the Global Weather Enterprise. The solutions crucially depend on hydromet technology and data services in such areas as transport, energy, communications, water, food, public health and other critical infrastructure and essential services
- The 2021 Asia Climate Forum conference and exhibitions will focus on weather impacted urban infrastructure and essential services – and on innovative solutions to build resilience and address extreme weather & climate change
- The new opportunities for the weather business include: electric and autonomous vehicles; energy efficient buildings; urban renewable energy; urban and coastal flood mapping; and public health
The global weather forecasting systems and solutions market is expected to show significant growth, reaching c USD 4bn by 2022.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing segment over the same period, with significant development in maritime and air transport, increasing demand for continuous weather monitoring for disaster management, rapid industrialisation of regional LDCs and continuing regional economic growth.
InterMET Asia is the perfect way to access these growing opportunities!
InterMET Asia enables suppliers of technology products and services related to the acquisition, processing, distribution and use of meteorological and hydrological data to meet the senior representatives of public and private enterprise responsible for mitigating and managing the impact of extreme weather on their activities.
- Air quality measurement tools
- Atmospheric pressure measurement
- Data acquisition & analysis systems
- Engineering & surveying
- Evaporation measurement systems
- Gas monitoring systems
- Humidity measurements systems
- Hydro-meteorological analysis tools
- Hydrological services
- Lightning detection systems
- Machine vision technologies
- Meteorological services
- Modelling & simulation tools
- Observatory equipment
- Oceanographic measurement and analysis
- On-board shipping measurement technologies
- Radar systems
- Rain gauges
- Remote sensing & earth observation
- Satellite technologies
- Severe weather early warning systems
- Signal conditioning technologies
- Solar radiation measurement systems
- Computers, supercomputers & software
- Telemetry technologies
- Temperature sensors
- Thunderstorm and tornado tracking systems
- Tripods and towers
- Tsunami monitoring tools
- Visibility analysis tools
- Weather and environmental monitoring stations
- Wind sensors and speed measurement
InterMET Asia targets key decision-makers from weather-affected public and private sector enterprises; from related academic and research communities; and from international development agencies:
- Academics & researchers
- Data analysts
- Innovators of new meteorological applications
- Insurers and reinsurers
- Invited senior NMHS representatives
- Meteorological officers
- Operations directors
- Senior scientists
- Representatives of public and private sector weather affected enterprises
- Senior WMO and World Bank officials
Weather and environment services:
- National Meteorological and Hydrological Services (NMHS)
- National environment agencies
- Commercial weather service vendors
- Agriculture firms
- Offshore oil & gas companies
- Airlines, helicopters & FBOs
- Power utilities
- Airports & ANSPs
- Ports & harbours
- Broadcast & electronic media
- Renewable energy companies
- Construction & mining companies
- Sports & recreation organisers
- DOTs & public works
- Transportation companies
- Defence & military organisations
- Water utilities
- Asia's only dedicated meteorology event: a ground-breaking initiative, InterMET Asia is the only event of its kind in the Asia-Pacific region, and the first outside the Western Hemisphere, bringing together the entire ecosystem for the Asian meteorology industry under one roof. Be part of the region's largest assembly of meteorology professionals and reach an unrivalled audience of decision-makers.
- A fast-growing market: gain direct access to influential buyers at InterMET Asia and claim your share of a burgeoning market. As climate change continues to trigger more extreme weather events, NMHSs across the region are investing heavily in upgrading their weather prediction systems. Meanwhile, the region's agriculture, aviation, energy, maritime and offshore sectors continue to expand, leading to increased demand for the latest weather forecasting technologies. The Asia-Pacific region currently constitutes more than 25% of the global weather business market.
- Tight focus: InterMET Asia will deliver a tightly focused exhibition targeted at to a carefully targeted audience. The exhibition will display nothing but the latest technologies relevant to the meteorology industry, while buyers will be carefully vetted, based on their buying influence. Shorten your sales cycle and conduct meetings with qualified buyers with having a genuine interest in your products.
- Hosted Buyer Programme: a our prestigious Hosted Buyer Programme will ensure attendance of the industry's top buyers. Nominate your best customers and prospects for this programme and have them hosted for you by InterMET Asia.
- Results-oriented event: achieve more in two days of the exhibition than your sales team could in months - nothing beats face-to-face business where the buyers come to you! Exhibiting at InterMET Asia will enable you to meet and do business with more weather industry professionals at one time than anywhere else.