International Diabetes and Degenerative Diseases Conference
The Diabetes 2017 hosted and organized by Clyto Access from 18-19 September 2017 in San Diego State University, San Diego, USA with the theme of "Enhanced studies on Diabetes and Degenerative diseases". Diabetes 2017 will address the key challenges of the field by leading experts engaged in diabetic and other degenerative diseases research and takes a unique opportunity to share ideas about significant advances, treatment and bring about life changing solutions for the people suffering from diabetes and other degenerative diseases.
- Event Type:
- Sep. 18-19, 2017
- San Diego State University
- San Diego , CA , USA
Diabetes 2017 will help to raise awareness about the importance of diabetes as a global public health problem. Therefore, the Diabetes 2017 intends to instigate awareness in terms of control and prevention of Diabetes and its complications. Owing to the prevalence of the Diabetes complications, the major focus of the Diabetes conference is to bring in innovative approaches and the ideas to combat with the serious issues affecting the qualities of life due to Diabetes and degenerative diseases(Alzheimer's disease, Cancer, Friedreich's ataxia, Huntington's disease, Chronic traumatic encephalopathy, Atherosclerosis etc.)
Points to discuss
- to exchange views on novel diagnostic and therapeutic tools for Diabetes Mellitus and metabolic diseases.
- to discuss recent advances in molecular biomarkers for Diabetes Mellitus and Degenerative Diseases.
- to share views on recent progress in Neurodegenerative diseases and Alzheimer's Disease Research.
- to discuss highlights in combined immunotherapy with “anti-insulin resistance'.
- to discuss recent therapeutic strategies for replacement and preservation in retinal degenerative diseases.
Diabetes Type 1, Diabetes Type 2, Gestational diabetes, Artificial or Bionic pancreas, Novel routes of insulin administration, Osteoporosis, Islet Cell Transplantation, Kidney replacement therapy, Neuropathy, Nephropathy, Alzheimer's disease, Diabetic Ketoacidosis,Diabetes and Obesity, Glucose Clamp Techniques, Tissue Biopsies in Diabetes Research, Anti-insulin resistance, Glycemic biomarkers, Degenerative diseases, Hypoglycemia, Hyperglycemia, Diabetes Drugs in Development, Diabetes diet, Blood glucose, Neurodegenerative disease , Glucometer, Juvenile diabetes, Diabetes and depression, Biomarkers of Neurodegenerative Diseases , Oral Medications for Diabetes, Intensive Insulin Therapy, Telemedicine, Pediatric Diabetes, Diabetic Foot Pain and Ulcers