International SAP Conference on Environment, Health, and Safety Management - 2016
We are delighted to announce that the International SAP Conference on Environment, Health & Safety Management will return in 2016. Over the course of two days, this customer-centric event will provide comprehensive access to SAP leadership and solution management, as well as a diverse range of SAP users from multiple industries. Taking place in The Hague’s World Forum, this year`s event will allow you to discover how you can get the most out of your SAP software landscape, while addressing environmental, occupational and product safety, regulatory compliance, and corporate responsibility issues.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 3-4, 2016
- World Forum
- The Hague , Netherlands
As part of the co-located International SAP Conferences on Extended Supply Chain, event highlights are set to include:
- In-depth pre-conference workshops offering you a series of solution deep dives
- Informative SAP keynotes designed to inform you on SAP’s latest strategy and innovations
- On-hand SAP solution management experts to support you with your issues, concerns, and questions
- Discrete and process industry customer case studies covering both strategic business issues, as well as environment, health, and safety management, and product safety and stewardship focused case studies
- A partner exhibition, giving you the chance to meet partners, see demos, and discover the latest solutions and services on offer
- Co-located with five other industry events covering SAP's entire Extended Supply Chain solution portfolio, move grfreely across the entire event- whether you have an interest in Asset Management, Manufacturing, or Portfolio and Project Management
Discrete and process manufacturing organizations cannot afford to take risks when it comes to the safety of their people, assets and products. Don't miss this opportunity to join with global industry peers and discover the value of SAP solutions in embedding robust environmental, occupational, product safety, regulatory compliance, and corporate responsibility processes at the heart of your organization.
We look forward to welcoming you in The Hague!
- Get up close with SAP and their solutions. This event provides hands on exploration of how asset intensive organizations are leveraging technology to stay ahead of the competition, secure new revenue streams, protect brand reputation, profitably fulfill customer demand and more. Hear presentations on the latest SAP innovation and meet privately with SAP leadership and solution experts to discuss your challenges.
- Discover something new. Understand how to synchronize internal processes, balance supply and demand, accelerate supply chain decisions, holistically manage EHS compliance and improve risk management. Gather actionable takeaways which will provide benefit to your business, including key strategies, upcoming trends and process excellence.
- Undiluted face-to-face time with industry leaders and peers. The event combines a traditional conference presentation style, with interactive sessions, deep-dive workshops and multiple networking sessions including afternoon coffees and an informal evening event. A real chance to expand your professional network, and build relationships with key business leaders who share the same challenges.
- See it in action. Seize the unique opportunity to take part in our practical workshops which give you the chance to dive deeper into the various solutions available for the asset intensive organizations. Designed for all knowledge levels, the workshops will offer an unparalleled opportunity to get instant answers to your burning questions.
- Live demonstrations. It’s great to talk, but sometimes you need to see it to believe. Visit the exhibition hall to meet with SAP and SAP partners who will be demonstrating their world-leading solutions. Get expert advice from the providers while trying them out for yourself.
The International SAP Conference on Environment, Health, and Safety Management is specifically designed to address the unique business requirements of the discrete and process manufacturing industries.
The event will be of interest to C-Level, Directors, Managers, Heads, Project Managers and decision makers in areas such as:
- Environmental Management
- Product Safety and Stewardship
- Compliance, Regulatory Affairs
- Responsible Care
- Industrial Hygiene
- Asset Management
The event will also be of interest to:
- IT Directors and Managers
- SAP Architects/Designers/Team Leaders
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
Companies that attended in 2015 include:
AkzoNobel, BASF, Bayer, BP, Evonik, Grundfos, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, Shell, Solvay, WACKER, Wanhua Chemical, and many more...
Don't miss the opportunity to meet, network and build lasting relationships with key decision makers from leading companies, experienced users, members of the international user community, product and service partners, solution and implementation experts and SAP executives.
Workshop 1: Effectively Leveraging SAP Solutions for Environment, Health and Safety in your Organization
This workshop is designed for the EHS professional who needs to keep up to date on trends, best practices, and ways to improve EHS performance within their organization. The first half of the workshop will provide a full overview of SAP solutions for EHS and how they can bring value to your company. The scope will include:
- Incident Management
- Health and Safety Management
- Environment Management
- Management of Change
- Maintenance Safety and Permit to Work
In the second half of the workshop, the session will focus on how to create a compelling business case for you to justify a new EHS initiative within your company and track ongoing ROI. You will learn how to align your proposal with your company’s overall business strategy, create a solid business case based on challenges and solution enablers, and make use of industry benchmarks to help quantify your project’s value.
Attendance at this workshop will allow you to:
- Get up-to-date information on SAP® solutions for EHS management
- Network with your industry peers and share experiences in an interactive environment
- Learn how to effectively create an EHS project business case
Christian Polivka, SAP
Workshop 2: Increasing Product Safety and Compliance in a Global World – An Overview of SAP® Solutions for Product Safety and Stewardship
This workshop will offer you an overview of the end-to-end solutions for product safety and stewardship from SAP. By attending, you will receive comprehensive insight into how SAP solutions can help to manage global product safety and compliance throughout the product lifecycle. The workshop will discuss current trends and challenges and will allow you to interact with SAP experts and peers from a range of international manufacturing organizations.
Attendance at this workshop will allow you to:
- Manage compliance tasks in discrete and process industries
- Efficiently create safety data sheets and labels
- Help ensure safe and compliant transportation of dangerous goods
The workshop will conclude with an outlook on product safety and stewardship in context of SAP S/4HANA, SAP’s next generation business suite.
Rüdiger Kreuzholz, SAP
As a sponsor at the SAP Conference on Environment, Health & Safety Management you will be put in direct contact with a captive audience of current and prospective SAP users. Build up your own pipeline, prepare deal closure, and position your organization as a key player in the EHS arena.
Sponsorship opportunities allow you to:
- Increase awareness of your competencies - The opportunity is there to reach potential new customers by including your company name and logo on our conference brochure, on our website and in pre-conference communications
- Present a joint customer case study to showcase your customer reference and demonstrate how your services made them successful
- Showcase your solutions, services and software offerings in our partner exhibition - put your organisation in direct contact with a captive audience of potential customers
- Extensive networking opportunities during the conference or at our evening networking event will allow you to meet with key decision makers from a variety of organizations
- Join SAP’s EHS community to network with your peers in an informal and interactive environment