Intersolar Summit Iran 2016
The Intersolar Summit Iran will take place on November 15, 2016 in Tehran. It is a must-attend event for organizations and companies seeking to establish a foothold in the promising solar energy market in Iran. The event is geared towards international investors and project designers, as well as local project developers and installers. As ever, at the forefront of our work is the motto: Connecting Solar Business!
- Event Type:
- Nov. 15, 2016
- Parsian Evin Hotel
- Tehran , Iran
Intersolar - The World's Leading Exhibition Series For The Solar Industry
With events spanning four continents, Intersolar is the world’s leading exhibition series for the solar industry and its partners. It unites people and companies from around the world with the aim of increasing the share of solar power in our energy supply. Intersolar's storied history of international exhibitions and conferences spans more than 20 years. In 2008, Intersolar North America in San Francisco became the second exhibition after Intersolar Europe. This was followed by Intersolar India in Mumbai, Intersolar South America in São Paulo and Middle East in Dubai.
Intersolar abides by the guiding principle: Connecting Solar Business. Intersolar is the world's leading exhibition series for the solar industry and its partners. The exhibition and conference series focuses on the areas of photovoltaics, PV production technologies, energy storage systems and solar thermal technologies. Since being founded, Intersolar has become the most important industry platform for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and partners in the global solar industry. With 25 years of experience, Intersolar has the unique ability to bring together members of the solar industry from across the world’s most influential markets. Intersolar exhibitions and conferences are held in Munich, San Francisco, Mumbai, São Paulo and Dubai. These global events are complemented by the Intersolar Summits, which take place in emerging and growing markets worldwide.
The Intersolar Summits are characterized by a strong regional focus where delegates can benefit from first-hand expertise about the current business climate, latest policy updates as well as technological innovations presented by opinion leaders and key stakeholders from the solar industry. Moreover, the events will offer both a conference and exhibition in order to specifically strengthen the networking aspect. Our sponsors, exhibitors, members and conference delegates, representing various decision-makers across the renewable energy supply chain (i.e. manufacturers, wholesalers, installers, investors, developers, EPC, OEMs, consultants), follow the major goal of mutually developing strategies and solution based approaches to secure a green and sustainable future. Don’t miss the valuable opportunity to meet with local market intermediaries and international industry stakeholders along the entire value chain and voice your opinion on what is truly needed to grow business from the grass roots up.
Please note, that a timely registration is highly recommended, since the number of participating companies is strictly limited! We hope you will consider an involvement in our upcoming Intersolar Summits and would be delighted to welcoming you in person!
Reasons to Sponsor
- Strong brand visibility through the global promotion campaign carried out by Intersolar, EuPD Research and all local partner associations/institutions
- Free admission (up to 5 tickets) and brand visibility at the specific Intersolar Summit
- Take advantage of a speaking opportunity to showcase the work of your company
- Position your brand and innovative products in the limelight of installers, integrators, project developers and distributors
- Innovative strength through customer proximity and cutting edge market know-how
- Expand your network and secure customer loyalty on a regional basis
- Gain access to local solar installers/distributors and fine-tune your strategy accordingly
- Increase your scope of operation and identify business opportunities
- Position your company as a market developer by supporting Intersolar Summits as a regional market development
- First mover advantage in new markets like Turkey
Reasons to Attend
- Connect with an exclusive solar audience made up of regional and international key stakeholders
- Benefit from first-hand expertise about the current business climate and latest policy updates presented by local opinion leaders
- Receive insights on latest solutions and technological innovations for the PV market
- Review strategies and action plans to facilitate the localization of solar PV on a regional level
- Discuss barriers and opportunities for the sustainable development of the specific target markets
- Review innovative financing and investment tools for solar energy development