Kurdistan-Iraq Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition 2016
For the 6th consecutive year, the premier and largest strategic event in the history of the Kurdistan Region returns to London. Backed by the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Ministry of Natural Resources of Kurdistan – the driving forces for the economic development of the Region, this event truly is the gateway to Kurdistan’s oil and gas industry as well as other exciting up and coming opportunities.
- Event Type:
- Dec. 5-7, 2016
- Hilton Park Lane
- London , UK
Where Ground-breaking Industry News & Major Projects Updates are Announced First
The Kurdistan-Iraq Oil & Gas Conference has been a key factor in driving economic success across the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. Since uniting the international oil and gas industry and the Kurdistan and Iraq Regional Governments for the first time 6 years ago, the Conference has grown to become an established and internationally renowned platform for the Kurdistan Region’s oil and gas industry.
Growing in Ministry and industry support year on year, the annual Conference is recognised as an essential gateway for any company looking to enter and establish themselves in Kurdistan’s unexplored and thriving oil and gas sector.
Key Topics & Programme Highlights 2016:
- Ministerial keynote session: Speeches from the Prime Minister and the Minister of Natural Resources
- Kurdistan’s leaders and operators panel: in 2015, the operators panel included ExxonMobil, Chevron, DNO, Genel Energy, Gazprom and KAR Group
- Maximizing the use of technology to enhance the oil and gas infrastructure development projects
- The changing geopolitics of oil and energy policies within the Middle East energy landscape
- The natural gas landscape and the opportunities within it
- Evaluating Kurdistan oil and gas investment strategies, raising capital for the oil and gas projects. Analyse contracts and maintain cost effectiveness and efficiency of your operations
- Local content to create sustainability
- Concluding ministerial panel
Backed by the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Ministry of Natural Resources of Kurdistan – the driving forces for the economic development of the Region, this event truly is the gateway to Kurdistan’s oil and gas industry as well as other exciting up and coming opportunities.You Will:
- Join more than 500 senior energy executives from across 20 countries, including all KRG, Iraq and international operators
- Get first hand updates and announcements from the Kurdistan Regional Government and the super majors operating in the region– this is where strategy is shaped and new opportunities are highlighted
- Learn about infrastructure and project construction requirements for delivering major projects and solutions for logistics
- Have access to exclusive networking functions such as the gala dinner, the Exhibition, lunches and coffee breaks