LNG Commercial Management Training Course - 2016
The course covers every aspect of the commercial business in the LNG sector and look at technical aspects with a view to their impact on the commercial arrangements. It goes on to examine the economic assessment of projects and investment decision making at each stage in the gas/LNG value chain.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Dec. 12-14, 2016
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton
- London , UK
- Introduces the LNG industry with particular focus on the commercial environment, production and market aspects
- Explores upstream gas supply and LNG production, including all the relevant agreements and project structures
- Analyses LNG sales agreements, transportation agreements and regasification agreements, incorporating relevant managerial and operational considerations
- Explains the key risk management factors currently prevalent in the industry
- Illustrates the issues involved with financing a LNG project with a practical focus on how to overcome them
Practical examples of the scheduling and management for LNG terminals are included, both for the structuring ofupstream gas supply agreements and the reception and regasification of LNG supplies.
Our spotlight on risk case study focuses on a systematic handling of risk and the design of a commercial structure to ensure full coverage of risks in the LNG chain.