Mozambique Gas Summit & Exhibition 2016
The Mozambique Gas Summit & Exhibition, organised in partnership with ENH, is the most established gas event in the country. Now in its third edition, the event welcomes high level international gas leaders to meet with the local government and national companies to discuss latest developments, projects and partnerships available in the region. With a gas-focused agenda and featuring a dedicated National Content Day, it’s the ideal platform to understand the country’s position on major topics and develop your company’s business strategy, in order to successfully participate in the Mozambican gas sector. The event has a proven track record for gathering the country’s most senior industry leaders, including the Minister of Energy, Minister of Planning & Development, senior representatives from INP, ENH, CMH, Petromoc, Eni, Anadarko, Shell, and others.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 30, 2016 - Dec. 2, 2016
- Joaquim Chissano International Centre
- Maputo , Mozambique
The Mozambique Gas Exhibition is a unique opportunity to showcase your company’s products and services to leading government figures and senior gas industry leaders. With over 1000 visitors throughout 3 days, your stand is the ideal platform for meeting and networking whilst presenting your company’s solutions to the national and international key players of the gas sector in Mozambique.
- The most cost & time effective way of discovering new opportunities and establishing fresh business in the energy sector in Mozambique
- Showcase solutions, products & technologies to visitors and hundreds of delegates set to attend under one roof in 3 days
- Be a part of the largest energy exhibition in Mozambique
- Position your company as a serious stakeholder in this rapidly growing market
- Meet the right suppliers, distributors & dealers that matter to your business in Mozambique
- Generate new leads in a highly targeted environment