Ocean Energy Europe (OEE) 2016 Conference & Exhibition
Ocean Energy Europe 2016 Conference & Exhibition, 8-9 November, Brussels. This year, Ocean Energy Europe brings you to the heart of Europe for its world-leading conference & exhibition.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 8-9, 2016
- Brussels , Belgium
- A busy 1250m2 exhibition hall, showcasing the latest projects and products from the key players in ocean energy
- A topical, high-quality conference programme with a strong focus on finance, featuring high-level politicians and decision-makers, and the biggest names in the industry
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with 400+ professionals from across Europe and beyond, representing all parts of the value chain
- A broad range of side events, including the Ocean Energy Forum’s grand finale, taking place alongside the main event
Be visible, get involved
The key players in the ocean energy sector will be there in force at OEE2016, so make sure you reach them! A range of tailored sponsorship packages are available - to find out more, contact Amy Parsons firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ocean Energy Europe 2015 took place in Dublin and featured a European Commissioner, national energy ministers and nearly 400 professionals from across Europe and beyond.
A programme overview for the conference is now available online. More details about sessions and speakers will be published in due course.
Every year, Ocean Energy Europe leverages its second-to-none industrial and political networks to produce a programme of the highest calibre. Over two days, the 2016 conference sessions will:
- explore the sector’s financing prospects against a backdrop of austerity;
- showcase the newest technological developments and the latest projects hitting the water;
- debate what is needed to create a commercial market for ocean energy in Europe.
- Benefit from this pan-European event: raise your own profile and explore new opportunities across a wide range of markets
- Use this unique platform to showcase your products and latest projects to hundreds of senior professionals
- High-quality networking: Get a competitive edge by building meaningful business relationships
- Meet key European decision-makers face-to-face – from both national governments and the European Institutions
- Additional visibility via your company profile on the conference website, promotional mailouts and conference programme
Exhibitors benefit from:
- 1 x Complimentary delegate pass with full access to conference sessions during the event
- 1 x Complimentary Gala Dinner ticket
- A 25% discount on the standard non-members’ rate for additional delegate passes
- Company description in the printed event brochure
- Company profile on the event website and pre-conference marketing materials
- White partition walls forming 3m x 2m booth.
- 1 x white demonstration counter and 2 x white stools
- 2 x 120w spotlights
- 1 x 13 amp twin socket (500w per outlet)
- Nameplate featuring company name, conference logo and stand number