The latest solutions in the field of environmental protection, representatives of international industry leaders, special areas, specialised conferences and business meetings - all of these will be included in POLEKO International Trade Fair of Environmental Protection, which will be held from 22 to 25 November 2011.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Nov. 23-26, 2011
- Poznan International Fair Grounds
- Poznan , Poland
We would like to invite you to participate in the largest environmental protection trade show in Central Eastern Europe – the International Ecological Fair POLEKO 2011.
POLEKO has managed to gain a position of an unquestionable leader among environmental shows in the New Europe and is the largest show of the ecological sector.The previouse show amounted to 18.500 square meters of the exposition area, attracted almost 1000 exhibitors and represented companies from 21 countries
POLEKO is the perfect meeting platform for professionals from the environmental protection industry from Poland and abroad. It is also a place for promotion of innovative solutions in this field.
The extensive display includes separate thematic sectors:
- WATER, SEWAGE
- WASTE, RECYCLING
- ENERGY, RENEWABLE ENERGY
- AIR, NOISE, VIBRATIONS
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- REVITALISATION, RECLAMATION
- MUNICIPAL AND ENERGY CONSTRUCTION
- CONTROL AND MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT
- ENVIRONMENT SECURITY SYSTEMS
- FLOOD PROTECTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION CONSULTANCY AND INSTITUTIONS
- ECOLOGICAL EDUCATION
Just like last year, POLEKO Fair will include the following four exhibitions: Clean Energy Exhibition, Recycling Exhibition, Control and Measurement Equipment Exhibition and Science for the Environment Exhibition.
The unquestionable advantage of the fair is its professional audience, which every year attends the event in large numbers.
Our visitors are professionals representing the following:
- Local governments - mayors, presidents, commune heads, environmental protection and public utilities departments,
- Waste disposal, storage and processing plants,
- Sewage treatment plants, water and sewage facilities, drainage boards,
- Power distribution companies, heat and power stations, power plants,
- Industrial plants (including mining, metallurgy, chemical, ceramic, paper plants, breweries, retail chains),
- Utility companies,
- Parks maintenance services,
- Road and urban greenery authorities,
- Housing cooperatives,
- Design offices;
It is here that they can learn about the latest machinery, equipment and technologies in the field of environmental protection. They will also be able to take part in numerous events. As POLEKO is not only dedicated to products or eco-solutions, but it also is the fair of knowledge and experience sharing.
The fair will be held in parallel to: KOMTECHNIKA International Trade Fair of Municipal Technologies and GMINA Fair of Products and Services for Local Governments.