Pollutec brings together professionals from around the world to discuss about innovative solutions that allows the reduction of the impact of human activities on the environment, whether it be in industry, local authorities or in the service sector. 100 000 sq.m exhibition space, 60,000 trade visitors, 2,500 exhibitors , 400 conferences, 200 innovations premiered, 8 great sectors, 5 great focuses.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Nov. 29, 2016 - Dec. 2, 2016
- Lyon , France
- Meet decision makers, specifiers and technicians
- High-profile visitors with multiple aims and interests
- The major topics of the show, the sustainable city and industry, at the heart of emerging and topical challenges.
The success of your show relies on a fair balance between organizing your stand, presenting your expertise and promoting your presence. Before completing your booking form, take the time to ask yourself some questions to defi ne your participation strategy.
- You want to meet prospects, contacts in new markets.
- You have products or specific know-how to present.
- You are a manufacturer who needs to present products or a service company.
- You would like to form or to join a group of companies.
- You are a challenger needing to be seen? You are a leader wishing to enhance your presence?
- You have an ROI goal: to generate leads? To target as many visitors as possible?
During the Show, Organise Your Own Conference in Forum or in Plenary to:
- Present your innovations & your technologies
- Highlight your expertise
- Invite your key target visitors
Highlight Your Innovative Solution Before, During and After the Show!
For almost 40 years, Pollutec has shone the spotlight on environment industry innovations for journalists and show visitors.
Once you have booked, you can submit your innovations via your exhibitor portal for publication after consideration and selection by an expert team.
A Dedicated Communication
- Presentation online on www.pollutec.com
- Listing in the Innovation Book presented to journalists
- Positioning an innovation tile in front of your stand
- Publication of your innovation on your exhibitor Web Page
The World's Leading Show for the Environment and Energy Market.
- 2 400 specialists of all industries divided into 8 exhibition sectors.
Waste and exploitation of materials
The waste and materials exploitation sector brings together specialists in equipment, processes and services for the management and processing of waste ranging from collection vehicles to mechanical-biological treatment (MBT).
Who visits the sector? Professionals in the environment sector, Local authorities
Water and wastewater
The Water and Wastewater gather together professionals of water management and treatment: waste water, reclaiming and re-use, saving, smart water.
Who visits the sector? Engineers, Manufacturers, Professionals in the construction sector, Local authorities
The Energy sector brings together existing solutions and information aimed at creating an energy system based on renewable resources in the fields of industry, construction, lighting, heating and transport.
Who visits the sector? Professionals in the energy sector, Engineers, Manufacturers, Professionals in the construction sector
Instrumentation - Metrology - Automation
The Instrumentation-Metrology-Automation (IMA) sector brings together the latest innovations in pollution analysis instruments and automated process control.
Who visits the sector? Engineers, Manufacturers, Professionals in the energy sector, Professionals in the construction sector
The Air sector includes experts in the analysis of interior and exterior air quality, odour treatment and the treatment of emissions from transport, heating and industrial activities.
Who visits the sector? Manufacturers, Engineers, Professionals in the energy sector, Professionals in the construction sector
The Risks sector is dedicated to the natural and industrial risks management and prevention professionals.
Who visits the sector? Manufacturers, Engineers
- Coastal & sea management & Improvement
- Protection and development of Natural environments
- Natural Risks prevention
- Industrial Risks prevention
- Asbestos detection and treatment
- Maintenance equipment (clean rooms, buildings…)
- Floating boom
- Alternative raw materials…
Forum & Villages
- Asbestos Village
- Risks and Environmental Management Forum
Programme soon available
Sites and soils
The Sites and Soils sector gathers together equipments, technologies and services for the soil analysis and decontamination.
Who visits the sector? Engineers, Professionals in the construction sector, Eco-stakeholders
- Ground water treatment
- Sites remediation
- Thermal treatment
- Sampling tools
- Earthmoving and stabilization techniques…
Sites & Soils Village
- This Village is organized by our partner UPDS.
Regional & International Pavilions
Institutions - Research - Finance - Sustainable Procurement - CSR
Regional and International Pavilions
The pavilions are groups of companies from France and abroad which are grouped together on one stand.
Institutions - Research - Finance
This sector brings together startups, innovative SMEs, competitiveness clusters and research laboratories will present a preview of the latest technological advances.
Sustainable Procurement - CSR
This sector brings together suppliers of eco-responsible products and experts in corporate social responsibility.