Portable Sanitation and Special Events Online course
Portable Sanitation and Special Events is a 90-minute online course for everyone in your company. Service technicians, sales staff, dispatchers and office assistants will all benefit from this new course. This course debuted at the PSAI’s Annual Convention and Trade Show in March 2016, and it was offered online to rave reviews in June 2016.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Oct. 19, 2016
- 10:00 – 11:30 am
Date: October 19, 2016.
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 am CENTRAL TIME.
Please note: You must register by October 9 for this session. This will allow us to send you the course material and assist you with testing your technology in advance of the session.
Attendees will learn:
- How to communicate with customers throughout the bidding process, during the event, and at the post-event meeting.
- Key considerations in determining the optimal number and types of portable units required.
- Ideal and acceptable placement configuration options at various special events.
- Specific behaviors they should employ and those they should avoid when placing, servicing, and picking up special event units.
- The most likely areas in which problems may develop and understand the steps they can take, both proactively and reactively, to minimize their impact on a successful event.
The course will be taught through a live presentation delivered via the internet. You will need a computer with a high-speed connection.
If you have access to a training center, fill the room with your staff and get 1.5 hours of credit for everyone by paying one affordable fee – contact the PSAI office for details and pricing.