RetrofitTech KSA 2016
As Saudi Arabia continues to diversify its economy beyond oil exports, energy intensity of the economy has grown. In order to conserve oil resources for the future generation, a key focus of the government and industry leaders is to reduce the energy intensity growth through policy, management and technology measures.
- Event Type:
- Oct. 24-25, 2016
- Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Electrical energy consumption in Saudi Arabia has increased sharply during the last two decades due to rapid economic development. An estimated 73% of the electric energy generated in Saudi Arabia is used for operating buildings and 65% of this energy is consumed by air conditioning. Peak loads are expected to approach 60GW by 2023 and the total investment needed to meet this demand may exceed $90 billion.
RetrofitTech KSA 2016 will discuss the upcoming opportunities, strategies and challenges for retrofitting and refurbishing of existing buildings to reduce electricity and water usage. The event will give an update on KSA’s national energy efficiency programme and gather regional and global industry experts to share case studies on the mechanisms and strategies to achieve the desired reduction in energy demand and increase in ROI.
Topics to be discussed include KSA’s retrofitting opportunities and share regional and global regulatory, financing and legal frameworks, as well as technologies for successful retrofitting programs.
Excellent Opportunities For The Solar And Wind& Hydro Technology Industry
Maximize the Power of Your Brand and Stand Out from the Crowd
Becoming a partner of RetrofitTech KSA 2016, as one of our exclusive sponsors, will ensure that your company’s name stands out from the crowd and is recognized through our extensive marketing and branding opportunities, enabling you to capture the attention of core decision makers who influence the growth and development of the construction industry and generate quality relationships for your organization in this rapidly developing country.
RetrofitTech KSA 2016 is the perfect platform for you to:
- Expand your network of contacts and potential clients
- Build brand credibility
- Generate new leads and build quality new business relationships
- Position your brand as a thought leader
- Demonstrate your commitment to the local market
- Gain a competitive edge
- Interact with major industry players and engage key decision makers
- Launch new products and services
Depending on your specific business objectives, you can take advantage of our tailored sponsorship packages to help you reach your goals.
Whether you choose one of our exclusive packages or work with our team to create a package customized to fit your specific needs or desired investment level, our Sponsorship Program will help you focus directly on your targets and offer you maximum ROI.
- NETWORK with government, developers, consultants, financiers, FMs, green technology providers and legal firms.
- DISCOVER new opportunities in KSA’s retrofit market.
- LEARN about latest retrofit projects, best practices and financing strategies as well as new technologies.
- GAIN competitive advantage in the KSA retrofit market by showcasing your solution to buyers.
- PARTICIPATE in discussions on new technology, techniques and processes to reduce electricity and water consumption.
RetrofitTech KSA is a unique platform for all those concerned with energy efficiency and sustainability in KSA. This highly focused gathering provides the ideal platform to stay up to date on industry trends and lucrative business opportunities.
- Government Bodies
- Regulatory Bodies
- Building Owners
- Building Management
- Facilities Management
- Owners Associations
- Management Councils
- MEP Engineers
- Sustainability Experts
- HVAC Managers
- Energy Consultants
- Hospitality Groups
- Technology and Software Providers including:
- HVAC Systems
- Water Treatment
- Water Recycling
- Lighting Systems
- Light Fittings
- Thermal Insulation
- Windows/ Glazing
- Smart Grids
- Automation and Technologies that can lower energy consumption
- Façade Suppliers