RWM In Partnership With CIWM 2012
Following the success of the 2011 show, the 2012 event will take place from 11 to 13 September 2012 at the Birmingham NEC in the UK and will have new branding to reflect the successful partnership between Emap and CIWM. ‘Resource Efficiency and Waste Management Solutions’ will be the new strapline and a new logo will illustrate the wider target audience that the event attracts. Event director Gerry Sherwood said: “Following the successful merger with CIWM’s Futuresource for 2011, we want to make the 2012 exhibition even bigger and even better. We are opening sales early this year and we’re advising exhibitors to act quickly to secure the best stand space. “We’re expecting the 2012 event to include several significant new features and even more leading speakers in our seminar theatres. We hope to see even more visitors and exhibitors here next year sharing the latest in resource efficiency and waste management.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Sep. 11-13, 2012
- National Exhibition Centre (NEC)
- Birmingham , UK
RWM in partnership with CIWM is the European event for resource efficiency and waste management.
Over 14,000 visitors, more than 650 exhibitors and 100-plus expert speakers meet to explore the latest industry developments that affect everyone from local authorities and landfills to retailers and recycling consultants.
Visitors also benefit from the largest collection of FREE and CPD accredited content, see What's On for more information.
A partnership for growth
In December 2010, answering calls from the industry, the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM) and the Environmental Services Association (ESA), the organisers of Futuresource, and Emap, the organisers of RWM, joined forces to give the international recycling and waste management market this one major new exhibition
RWM in partnership with CIWM is the must attend event of the year for over 14,000 purchasers and influencers with recycling, waste and resource efficiency responsibilities.
- Get you more than enough visitors - we forecast 14,500 visitors in 2012 based on our ABC audited attendance last year (12,839 attendees)
- Bring you the right quality of visitors - although there are a lot of them, our visitors are highly targeted via our marketing campaign throughout the year, so we can provide our exhibitors with genuine decision makers and influencers
- Provide visitors with real purchasing power - 97% (yes, 97%) of visitors in 2011 had either sole/joint responsibility or direct influence on the purchasing decisions within their organisation
- Give you access to a range of organisations - our visitors come from all sectors and all sizes of organisations, with average employee numbers of 3,000 and an average turnover of £53m
Our visitor audience attracts serious decision makers including: CEOs, Directors, Owners, Local Authority Managers, Environmental and Sustainability Consultants, Site Managers, Financial Modellers, Health and Safety Officers, Fleet Managers, Facilities Directors and many more key prospects for your organisation.
Use the links below to find out more information – check the floorplans (space is already limited), find out who else is exhibiting, get the stand costs and discover how you can really boost your brand’s exposure via sponsorship.