Safety in Action Conference 2016
The Safety in Action Conference offers a unique networking and learning experience empowering individuals and organisations to create safer workplaces. How? By creating an engaging environment to learn new approaches and share best practices for employees at every level of an organisation, all focused on a common goal of achieving workplace safety excellence. The result is dynamic networking and discussion, provoking the kind of action that moves safety forward for everyone.
- Event Type:
- Oct. 26-27, 2016
- Hilton Antwerp Old Town hotel
- Antwerp , Belgium
Experience a conference that has been tailored to help you find practical solutions to the organisational and process safety challenges you and your team are facing every day:
- Expert guidance to build your safety process, and real life experience from industry experts
- Extensive industry and peer networking at the Best Practices Showcase; a dynamic solutions sharing event
- Interactive sessions addressing issues at all levels and focused learning for safety process development
Sharing the best in Safety Performance Improvement
Networking has always been at the heart of Safety in Action, and nowhere is the networking better than at the Best Practices Showcase. At this exhibition organisations and their teams display their real-life examples and stories, successes and challenges. The result is an unparalleled opportunity to connect and learn.
Move your safety journey forward by sharing it with others
Do you have a safety story to tell? Add value to your conference experience and book your complimentary stand at the Best Practices Showcase.
Whether you are just starting out, or have been making work safer for years, the Best Practices Showcase is the ideal place to get input from others to move your process forward.
Display your site’s innovative solutions and interact informally with other safety professionals, learning from other processes and sharing best practices. Learn from sites in various industries in an environment of information, enthusiasm, and encouragement:
- Network with others about their successes and understand the barriers and pitfalls they faced along the way.
- Generate ideas for action in your own organisation.
- Capture new and diverse learning from your industry and others.
Each exhibiting organisation is provided with two (2) pinboards (1.47m x 0.87m) for display, one (1) table and two (2) chairs. During the showcase the exhibiting organisations showcase their achievements in safety by using posters, flyers or other material.