The 8th Responsible Business Awards 2017
The Responsible Business Awards are back for 2017 to celebrate and reward the leading sustainable and responsible businesses from around the globe. These global awards benchmark and celebrate the world’s leading CSR and sustainability initiatives.
- Event Type:
- Oct. 16, 2017
- Waldorf Hilton Hotel
- London , UK
- Showcase your ground-breaking initiatives to a global audience
- Enhance your corporate reputation and build trust with key stakeholder groups
- Benchmark your performance with 400+ world’s leading organisations
- Raise your profile as an award winning organisation
- Reward your team for their hard work and make them proud employees
This year we’ve made a few changes to the categories and judging criteria. New features include:
- Added emphasis on impact, scalability and innovation: This year Judges will be looking for the stand-out projects that demonstrate true leadership through; impact, scalability and innovation. More focus will be placed on metrics that can showcase a truly innovative and leading approach to mainstreaming responsible business.
- Learn what it takes to be a leader in responsible business: At the end of the ceremony, all attendees, winners and shortlisted companies will be sent a report that reviews the winners and highly-commended. The report will contain insight on the projects submitted with feedback from Judges.
- New categories: We have added two new categories for 2017. The first new category will look to reward the ‘Sustainability Team of the Year’ – recognising that it’s a team effort to make real sustainable gains. The second new category is for the ‘New Entrant of the Year’ which will look to shine the spotlight on new innovative projects and companies that have entered our Awards for the first time. A full breakdown of the 2017 Award categories can be found below:
Promote Your Sustainability Thought Leadership
Network, speak, host and stand out from the crowd!
- Stand Out - Get your brand seen by leading NGO’s, members of the media and award winning sustainability professionals from the world’s biggest and most well-known brands.
- Demonstrate thought leadership - Make sure your company is seen as an industry leader by key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Exclusive Branding - Ensure your brand is synonymous with responsible business.
- Unrivalled Networking - The Responsible Business Awards are dominated by senior decision-makers, so no conversation is wasted! Extended networking breaks ensure you have ample opportunity to make new contacts.