The Eurasia-China Business Summit 2017
The Economist Events in cooperation with the Greek Eurasian Business Council have great pleasure in announcing the organisation of the EURASIA-CHINA BUSINESS SUMMIT entitled “Building bridges from east to west”. While the Eurasian Economic Union (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia) unravels its potential as a factor of stability and prosperity in the broader Eurasian space, China develops its “Belt & Road” strategy to connect Far East, Central Asia, Middle East and Europe through new infrastructure networks and trade routes. How are these initiatives and their global impact influencing and influenced by the EU economic priorities? Can the EU, China, and the EAEU enhance their business and economic ties and boost investment in fields such as energy, transportation and agribusiness? Is economic cooperation still the key to reduce geopolitical tensions?
- Event Type:
- Oct. 9-10, 2017
- Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso
- Vouliagmeni, Athens , Greece
Join us to discuss:
- The EU-Eurasian collaboration: looking into the future
- How can the ties between Europe and the Eurasian region be strengthened?
- Are we witnessing a new geopolitical era?
- The migrant crisis: wave after wave
- Can business bridges overcome political challenges?
- Energy sector: Illuminating the path to cooperation