Waste & Recycling Expo Canada and the Municipal Equipment Expo Canada - 2018
As Canada’s ONLY trade show serving the waste, recycling and public works markets, Waste & Recycling Expo Canada and the Municipal Equipment Expo Canada are pleased to announce the 21st edition, October 24 – 25, 2018, hosted at Enercare Centre in downtown Toronto. The show attracts more than 3,000 attendees and 300 exhibitors from across Canada, the United States and abroad. Make plans now to join us October 24 – 25, 2018, for two extraordinary days of sourcing, education and networking in Ontario.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Oct. 24-25, 2018
- Enercare Centre
- Toronto , ON , Canada
Messe Frankfurt stands for successful trade shows in a wealth of industries all around the world. Whether in Europe, Asia, North or South America, the Environmental Technology brand aims at providing the ideal platform for business professionals in the waste management, recycling and public works markets. Messe Frankfurt’s international expertise in the field of trade fair organization and in-depth knowledge of the most dynamic markets constitutes the base for both of these Canadian events. Experience two action packed days analyzing new products and services; networking with colleagues and competitors; and gaining valuable insight into the latest advancements.
About Waste & Recycling Expo Canada
Canada’s ONLY trade event serving the waste, recycling and public works markets
The Waste & Recycling Expo Canada is the premier event in Canada for waste & recycling professionals representing these sectors: Collection, hauling, disposal service companies; construction / demolition companies; consultants / engineers; facility / site operators; ICI (industrial, commercial and institutional); landfill operators; manufacturers with waste streams; property managers; recycling coordinators; transportation / fleet managers and maintenance personnel; waste managers; federal, provincial and municipal government employees responsible for waste management and public works; airport managers; road supervisors; lawyers related to the sectors; industry publishers and industry associations.
About Municipal Equipment Expo Canada
Canada’s ONLY trade event serving the waste, recycling and public works markets
The Municipal Equipment Expo will be one of the principal events in Canada for professionals representing these sectors: Capital improvement; condition assessments; design and construction; drainage systems; emergency services operations; engineering planning and design; fleet operations; flood management; industry publishers and industry associations; infrastructure asset management; life analysis; parkways, landscaping, building and parks; pumping stations; regulatory compliance; sanitary sewers; solid waste facilities; storm water management; street maintenance; subdivision planning and improvement; traffic and communication services / engineering; transportation facilities; utility management / billing; water distribution; wastewater collection and treatment; workplace safety.
These shows are your best platform into the world of waste management, recycling and public works. Join us and discover innovations from leading companies around the globe.
A broad range of products and services covering the entire waste & recycling industry.
Composting Systems / Components:
Composting systems / components; composting services
Construction & Demolition Waste / Scrap Recycling:
Battery collection and recycling; collection, hauling and disposal services; construction and demolition; scrap metal recycling / magnets; shredders
Incineration / Gasification / Thermal Technologies:
Incineration / thermal systems
Infrastructure Redevelopment / Public Works:
Building maintenance / facility management; consulting / engineering; laboratory testing services; waste auditing / environmental management; waste to energy technology; parks & recreation products and services; traffic / pedestrian control; portable toilets; street cleaning equipment; road and ground maintenance
Landfill Operations / Systems:
IC&I waste management; landfill management systems (caps, daily covers, liners, gas / leachate collection and disposal); landfill operators; odor control; occupational health / safety products and services
MRFs / Transfer Stations / Storage / Containers:
Compactors / crushers; containers (bins, bags & carts); scales / weighing systems; casters / wheels; lifts / hoists; transfer equipment
Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) / Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
Recycling Equipment / Services:
Balers; conveyors / belts; electronic recycling and destruction; glass recycling; instrumentation, control, sampling & monitoring equipment; paper recycling / collection; plastics recycling / collection; recycling, sorting and separation equipment; tire recycling, wood recycling equipment / parts (grinders, delimbers, debarkers, trommel screens, chippers, etc.)
Trucks & Transportation Equipment / Heavy Equipment:
GPS tracking systems; heavy equipment, attachments / parts; load cells; material handling equipment; moving floor systems; trailers – manufacturing / services; transportation / fleet maintenance; trucks, hauling equipment - refuse vehicles, front loaders; roll-offs, luggers, hook lifts, etc.; lifters / tippers; snow / ice control equipment; truck, tire / equipment washing systems; truck chassis equipment / parts; hydraulic components; tarping systems; OEMs; backing safety systems
Waste Treatment / Disposal:
Pumps, valves, meters; sludge filtration, dewatering / dredging; medical / infectious / special waste; wastewater collection / treatment; industrial chemical cleaners; hazardous waste equipment and services
Software / Technology / Education:
Software, internet / multi-media technologies; industry associations; industry information, technical resources, publishing; information technology recovery; training and continuing education; wireless communications
Explore a range of products and services focused on the municipal segment.
- Municipal / Construction Equipment: Backhoes, loaders, bulldozers, skid steers, forklifts, mowers, brush cutters, stump grinders, chippers, rock pickers, sewer cleaners, crack sealing equipment, spray-patchers, pavers, street sweepers, snow and ice control equipment – attachments, spreaders, dump bodies, service bodies
- Traffic & Road Safety / Control: Sign structures, railings, bridges, poles, anchors, concrete barriers, noise barriers, crash cushions, guardrails, end terminals, dust control, de-icers, road salt, road maintenance, traffic signs / control, safety products, vegetation control, aggregates, asphalt, gravel, crushing, ready-mix, septic installations, sand & stone supply, excavating, topsoil; pavement engineering & design; equipment storage, warehousing; geotextiles, ground engineering: Culvert rehabilitation, environmental consulting, erosion control, trenching, drainage applications, soil stabilization, retaining walls
- First Responders Equipment, Supplies / Services: Emergency response, fire, EMT, police, communication systems, radios; demolition, restoration and clean up; hazmat, spill response; fleet and crew management technologies
- Water / Wastewater / Infrastructure / Utilities / Asset Management: Collection systems – operations, maintenance, overflow reduction, unpredictable weather planning, watershed; membrane technologies – wastewater, water reuse, regulatory compliance; plant operations & treatment - technologies, processes, nutrient removal and odor control; residuals & biosolids - incineration, disposal, regulations; stormwater - treatment, management, modeling; utility management - asset management, billing systems, financial planning, regulatory compliance and security; water reuse / recycling - research, regulations and emerging technologies
- Sustainability / Green Buildings / Environment: Renewable / clean energy technologies, solar, wind, geothermal, waste-to-energy, Net-zero, energy storage, CNG / NGV, turnkey fuel station systems
If this is you or your industry, you need to attend CWRE each year:
- Fleet Manager
- Government (Federal, Provincial, Municipal)
- Industrial & Commercial
- Maintenance Operations
- Property Manager
- Public Works Supervisor
- Public Works Director
- Recycling Coordinator
- Waste /Processing/MRF Operations
This event will showcase a host of products and services in the public works sector. If you are a part of this industry, Municipal Equipment Expo Canada is an event that you shouldn’t miss.
- Administrative Support
- Chief Administrative Officers
- Civil Engineers
- Construction Services Managers
- Economic Development Officers
- Engineering Project Managers
- Environmental Project Managers
- Legal & Protective Service Managers
- Mayors / Councillors
- Operations Directors / Managers
- Public Works Directors / Managers
- Sanitation Directors / Managers
- Utility Operators
Join us for the 21st edition, October 24 – 25 in Toronto. More than 300 exhibitors representing the best companies in the waste management, recycling and public works markets will be there. Review the floorplan and exhibitor lists below for the 2018 event.
We are pleased to announce the continuation of our cooperation with the Ontario Waste Management Association as they produce the Canadian Waste to Resource Conference during the Waste & Recycling Expo Canada and Municipal Equipment Expo Canada. These combined events promise a 'must attend' event for anyone in the waste, recycling or public works market.