WasteTech is a premier forum covering waste treatment, environmental protection and renewable energy in Russia and neighboring countries. Presenting at one site local and international manufacturers and suppliers of technologies, services and solutions to experts of municipal and environmental sectors in Russia and neighboring countries, WasteTech creates a unique platform for establishing new contacts, developing business relationships and expanding business. Business program in the framework of WasteTech is an effective platform for business meetings and discussion of environmental institutional issues, acute questions of waste management, wastewater treatment, gas emission cleaning.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Jun. 4-6, 2019
- Crocus Expo
- Moscow , Russia
The leaders of the sector will get together for 3 days to present you the edge technologies and solutions for waste management and environmental protection.
Visit WasteTech-2019 to:
- learn the Russian market from the inside;
- see the objective view of the sector;
- get truthful information about the latest tendencies and perspectives of development of the market and to avoid mistakes;
- understand which decisions are to be taken today already to develop successful business in future.
The situation changes quickly, keep the track of events!
Do not miss the biggest waste management show in Russia. Visit the trade fair together with your colleagues and partners.
Take advantage of all the benefits right now!
WasteTech-2017 key figures:
- 207exhibitors, incl.:
- 74 international;
- 75 first time exhibitors;
- 4national pavilion;
Exhibit at WasteTech to:
- Get a complete insight of waste market:the best brands, trends and technologies;
- Search of effective solutionsto increase sales and learn new opportunitiesfor market expansion;
- Communicate with existing and potential clients and partners;
- Solve your most important tasksin 3 days;
- Take part in up-to-date event program or organise your own eventto catch an extra attention from your audience
- Get acquainted withthe newest technologies, products and expertise of the world leading and innovative companies;
- Choose and buy necessary equipment;
- Expand your business network and meet a reliable partner to do efficient business with;
- Get a real picture of waste and environmental sector in Russia & CIS and be prepared to changes in the industry;
- Get new knowledge,meet experts and specialists to get answers to the questions of your concern;
- Find out what decisions should be taken to build successful business.
Use the chance to include your event into the WasteTech Conference program to catch attention of your target audience and to meet your goals!
The events are organised by Reed Exhibitions in cooperation with international and national associations, research and design institutions, as well as by WasteTech exhibitors.
WasteTech program is attended by representatives of:
- State Duma of the Russian Federation;
- Ministry of Construction and Municipal Complex of the Russian Federation;
- Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation;
- Ministry of Ecology and Nature Management of Moscow Region;
- heads of associations for waste management and municipal services;
- heads of leading waste management companies.
WasteTechtopics cover the entire spectrum of waste management and environmental technologies sector issues.
- Waste management and recycling
Collection and transportation, Waste treatment technologies, Integrated waste management. Waste minimization, Recycling, Products from waste
specialized expositionScrapExpo (ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap recycling)
waste-to-energy, renewable energy, biomass, biogas
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment. Public toilets
- Air-pollution control(LuftTech)
Air and gas treatment technologies, Dust prevention and Ventilation, Odor removal and control.
- Reclamation of contaminated sites
- Industrial cleaning
- Green buildings
- Improvement of territories
street cleaning, operating and snow removal. Planting of trees and gardens. Greenspace
- Monitoring, control and analysis(ECOLAB)
- Labour safety
- Circular economy