WasteTech is a premier forum covering waste treatment, environmental protection and renewable energy in Russia and neighboring countries. Presenting at one site local and international manufacturers and suppliers of technologies, services and solutions to experts of municipal and environmental sectors in Russia and neighboring countries, WasteTech creates a unique platform for establishing new contacts, developing business relationships and expanding business. Business program in the framework of WasteTech is an effective platform for business meetings and discussion of environmental institutional issues, acute questions of waste management, wastewater treatment, gas emission cleaning.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Oct. 8-10, 2020
- Crocus Expo
- Moscow , Russia
The leaders of the sector will get together for 3 days to present you the edge technologies and solutions for waste management and environmental protection.
Visit WasteTech-2020 to:
- learn the Russian market from the inside;
- see the objective view of the sector;
- get truthful information about the latest tendencies and perspectives of development of the market and to avoid mistakes;
- understand which decisions are to be taken today already to develop successful business in future.
The situation changes quickly, keep the track of events!
Do not miss the biggest waste management show in Russia. Visit the trade fair together with your colleagues and partners.
- Get acquainted withthe newest technologies, products and expertise of the world leading and innovative companies;
- Choose and buy necessary equipment;
- Expand your business network and meet a reliable partner to do efficient business with;
- Get a real picture of waste and environmental sector in Russia & CIS and be prepared to changes in the industry;
- Get new knowledge,meet experts and specialists to get answers to the questions of your concern;
- Find out what decisions should be taken to build successful business.
Use the chance to include your event into the WasteTech Conference program to catch attention of your target audience and to meet your goals!
The events are organised by Reed Exhibitions in cooperation with international and national associations, research and design institutions, as well as by WasteTech exhibitors.
WasteTech program is attended by representatives of:
- State Duma of the Russian Federation;
- Ministry of Construction and Municipal Complex of the Russian Federation;
- Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation;
- Ministry of Ecology and Nature Management of Moscow Region;
- heads of associations for waste management and municipal services;
- heads of leading waste management companies.
WasteTechtopics cover the entire spectrum of waste management and environmental technologies sector issues.
- Waste management and recycling
Collection and transportation, Waste treatment technologies, Integrated waste management. Waste minimization, Recycling, Products from waste
specialized expositionScrapExpo (ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap recycling)
waste-to-energy, renewable energy, biomass, biogas
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment. Public toilets
- Air-pollution control(LuftTech)
Air and gas treatment technologies, Dust prevention and Ventilation, Odor removal and control.
- Reclamation of contaminated sites
- Industrial cleaning
- Green buildings
- Improvement of territories
street cleaning, operating and snow removal. Planting of trees and gardens. Greenspace
- Monitoring, control and analysis(ECOLAB)
- Labour safety
- Circular economy
In 2019, WasteTech exposition presented 209 leading domestic and foreign manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, technologies and services for the environmental sector: waste management and recycling, waste processing into energy, water and air protection.
- Facility management, utilities
- Waste sorting
- Waste transportation
- Storage and reloading of waste
- Waste recycling
- Waste disposal
- Equipment for landfills
- Landfill reclamation
- Recycling of waste into energy. Bioenergy
- Products and products from recycled materials, waste-free technologies and waste minimization
- Wastewater treatment, sludge treatment. Sewer
- Mobile and stationary sanitary facilities. Toilets
- Green technology. Alternative energy sources
- Winter and summer street cleaning. Road care, landscaping
- Control and monitoring, automation of technological processes
- Quality control
- Laboratory, measuring and control equipment
- Air cleaning
- Industrial washing and cleaning
- Rehabilitation of water bodies
- Rehabilitation of contaminated areas
- Aspiration and ventilation systems in industrial processes
- Pipes and elements of pipelines for drainage systems (sewage, drainage, etc)
- Pipes and pipeline elements for water supply systems
- Pipes and pipeline elements for gas supply systems
- Pipes and elements of pipelines for heating systems
- Pipes and elements of pipelines for power supply and communication systems
- Materials for the production of pipes
- Equipment for pipe production
- Machines, mechanisms and materials for the operation of pipeline systems
- Diagnostics of pipelines
- Corrosion protection
- Laying and repair of pipelines
- Operation of pipeline systems
- Technologies and equipment for pipeline diagnostics
- Technologies, machines, mechanisms and materials for trenchless pipeline repair
- Technologies, machines, mechanisms and materials for trenchless pipeline construction
- Technologies, machines, mechanisms and materials for repair of pipelines
- Technologies, machines, mechanisms and materials for the construction of pipelines
- Pipeline accessories
Over 10 specialized events are held on WasteTech Forum, which aimed at the industry dialogue on the challenges and opportunities for the development of the waste management industry. World experts and representatives of leading companies in the industry will talk about current trends and professional experience.
Experience and innovative approaches in the field of processing, recycling and disposal of production and consumption waste.
The best solutions for the design, operation and maintenance of sewage treatment plants.
A series of personal meetings between regional waste management operators and equipment manufacturers.
Annually key industry players present equipment and technologies for the municipal and environmental sectors of Russia at WasteTech.
The exhibition is visited by more than 6,000 industry professionals from Russia and other countries.
WasteTech online services help to get the maximum from the event.
Participation in WasteTech will allow you to:
- Increase sales
- Expand Sales Geography
- Open a new business line
- Assess the competitive environment and sector potential
- Attract new customers and maintain relationships with existing ones
- Meet with world experts and identify ways to develop business
- Find new partners in the Russian market
- Meet with existing clients and partners
- Investigate competitive environment
- Compare the offers of different suppliers
- Directly approach the market experts
- Learn about market trends