Water Data Nerd - Webinar
This webinar will help resolve data management and security vulnerabilities at water utilities. Data and IT managers will be able to create policies and plans for data management, cloud policy, cyber security, and data sharing. Calling all water data users, skeptics, and enthusiasts! The aim of this webinar is to gather utility and vendor water data experts to discuss issues related to using, protecting, and governing data in a modern water utility. Interested personnel may include customer billing managers, data analysts, GIS analysts, chief information officers, and other super users of utility data. We will have a mix of panels, audience discussions, and participant breakout sessions. We aim to learn from each other and share ideas on creating a secure and efficient water future for all.
- Event Type:
- Mar. 25, 2020
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- cyber security planning;
- data governance planning; and
- best management practices for data management, cloud policy, cyber security, and data sharing.
- apply best management practices to data management, cloud policy, cyber security, and data sharing;
- develop a cloud policy for the utility;
- evaluate data governance structures; and
- assess your internal security vulnerabilities.