WEFTEC 2014 - 87th Annual Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference
WEFTEC, the Water Environment Federation’s Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference, is the largest conference of its kind in North America and offers water quality professionals from around the world with the best water quality education and training available today. Also recognized as the largest annual water quality exhibition in the world, the expansive show floor provides unparalleled access to the most cutting-edge technologies in the field; serves as a forum for domestic and international business opportunities; and promotes invaluable peer-to-peer networking between its more than 22,000 attendees. WEFTEC has shown continual growth for both the technical program and exhibition. WEFTEC 2013, which was held in Chicago, set new registration and exhibit floor space records. WEFTEC 2014 is expected to be an equally successful event.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Sep. 27, 2014 - Oct. 1, 2014
- New Orleans Morial Convention Center
- New Orleans , LA , USA
Getting the ‘Go Ahead’
Due to reduced budgets and increased expenditure scrutiny, WEFTEC recognizes it is no easy task to secure approval for a training event. Check out these Employer Approval Tips to help guide your request to attend WEFTEC 2014. In addition, Rob McElroy, General Manager of Daphne Utilities in Alabama, in conjunction with WEF’s Technical Programs department, developed a series of forms and instructional information to assist employees with the attendance approval process. Watch the YouTube presentation by Mr. McElroy.
If it’s numbers you want, WEFTEC 2013 featured:
- 86 years of success,
- 27 workshops,
- 140 technical sessions,
- More than 297,000 ft2 of exhibition space,
- More than 1,000 presentations and posters,
- 1.2 Continuing Education Credits available,
- 16.5 Professional Development Hours available,
- Up to 8 Contact Hours per day available, and
- Up to 28 concurrent technical sessions over 3 days
1,000,000 Ways to Make WEFTEC Unique for You
While WEFTEC is the largest annual event for water quality professionals, it is also a highly specialized event for you. There are 23 focus areas of continuous education to help focus on your training needs.
- Collection Systems
- Disinfection and Public Health
- Energy Production, Conservation, and Management
- Facility Operations and Maintenance, and Wastewater Treatment
- Global Perspectives
- Industrial Issues, Including Mining and Petro-Chemical Industries
- Leading Edge Research and Innovation
- Membrane Technologies
- Modeling, GIS, Computer Applications, Instrumentation, and Automation
- Odors and Air Emissions
- Public Officials
- Regulations and Public Communication
- Residuals and Biosolids
- Small Communities and Decentralized Systems
- Stormwater, Green Infrastructure, and Wet Weather
- Sustainability, Climate Change, and Resource Recovery
- Urban Systems
- Utility Management, Leadership, and EMS
- Water Reclamation and Reuse
- Water Supply and Management
- Water Quality, Groundwater, and Watershed Management
The WEFTEC Mobile App provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your show experience. If you have a tablet or smartphone, or any other handheld web-enabled device, you can build your schedule and plan your time at WEFTEC on the go – anywhere, anytime!
WEFTEC 2014 is pleased to offer 31 workshops that cover a wide range of topics! These workshops offer you the opportunity to learn about a specific topic in an in-depth, hands-on format. The topics are selected through a rigorous process ensuring that those offered at WEFTEC are targeted, organized, and provide the most up-to-date information. In addition, WEF follows strict guidelines so that the highest level of education credits (CEUs) can be awarded for all workshops.
A Few of the Topics for 2014 include:
- Carbon Removal and Recovery
- Collection Systems Basics
- Food and Beverage Industry Reuse
- Green Infrastructure
- Resource Recovery
- Upstream Oil and Gas Water Reuse
- Utility Management
- Water Quality Trading
- And more!
WEFTEC’s unparalleled educational and training opportunities attract thousands of water and wastewater professionals each year.
Coinciding with the technical conference is WEFTEC’s expansive exhibition – the largest in the world – which draws buyers and representatives of leading water and wastewater companies from around the globe.
WEFTEC allows exhibitors to make the most of their marketing dollar while maximizing their organization's exposure by connecting with the industry's largest audience of purchasers and decision makers. In all, over 22,000 attendees and exhibitors come to WEFTEC to gain practical knowledge
WEFTEC 2013 was visited by a record number of attendees, including more than 13,000 professional attendees. This is your single greatest opportunity to make your brand visible throughout the convention center, exhibit hall and New Orleans hotels. The sponsorship program at WEFTEC 2014 continues to offer more variety, customization, and visibility to help you do it.
Make your presence known at WEFTEC with exactly the right match of opportunity and price point. As always, if you are looking for a unique opportunity that we have yet to think of to promote your brand to your key audience, contact us to talk about it.
- Sponsor logo and link on www.weftec.org/sponsors
- Logo on sponsorship listing page of September WE&T, and the Conference Program
- Logo on Sponsor banners in the New Orleans Morial Convention Center
- Logo on Sponsor Kiosks in a minimum of two (2) locations in the New Orleans Morial Convention Center
- Logo listed on Opening General Session slide
- Logo and listing in WEFTEC Mobile App sponsor directory
- Video upload to WEFTEC Mobile App
- Badge ribbons for all attending personnel
These benefits are included with identified sponsorship opportunities. Custom signage, shuttle bus advertising, and hotel opportunities are not eligible for these benefits.