African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development (AJESD)
AJESD recognizes the importance of economic development throughout Africa and also the need for this to be sustainable. With current geopolitical tensions and pressure from climate change, etc., it is increasingly vital to explore the whole nature and direction of growth coupled with sustainability in the region. AJESD aims to develop a deeper appreciation of past, current and future African issues to provide guidance and potential solutions. It publishes material that serves African nations in research, development, decision-/policy-making and education.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Economic development/policies
- Accounting and auditing
- Development and sustainability management
- Development of African industrial sector; African business leaders
- Finance, banking, regulations
- Anthropology and sociology of development
- Corporate governance, public policy
- Role of international organizations and multinational companies
- Environmental/natural resource economics; climate; forestry
- Production of raw materials, international trade
- Agricultural systems, role of agriculture
- Economy of food systems, populations
- Role of democracy, politics, unions; African history
- Role of women and education
- ICT developments and diffusion
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles for this journal are avaiable here.
No comments were found for African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development (AJESD). Be the first to comment!