Atoms for Peace: An International Journal
Atoms for Peace stems from the realisation that the world faces unprecedented challenges to supply clean, sustainable water, electricity and, soon, hydrogen to support economic and population growth that will test available resources. AFP uses this as an opportunity to highlight the peaceful uses of the atom over the past 50 years and the potential role of the atom over the next 50, such as providing radioactive sources for radiotherapy and ionizing agricultural products as well as the above challenges.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Geopolitics and ethics
- Economy: international nuclear trade, investment and technology transfer
- Global governance of nuclear technology
- Non proliferation
- Legal/political issues related to international movements of nuclear fuel
- Legal/political issues related to international movements of radioactive waste
- Responsibility towards future generations: ethical, legal and financial problems
- Nuclear energy policy
- Competitiveness and deregulation
- Nuclear safety culture
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.